BAD FUEL

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I grew up in Magnolia and I have been to Stop & Shop a million times, but I absolutely REFUSE to go there.. ever again. The place has had NO up keep since I can remember and the GAS.... OMG... She is ALWAYS charging at least 10 cents more than Hodgenville and her gas has water in it!!.. Angie had been told that she needed to put new gas containers (I don't know what they're called lol) and she hasn't done it. I don't think she should even be aloud to sell gas anymore with all the people that has had cars break down after filling up there! Plus the HUGE holes in the parking lot.. I'm afraid I may get a flat tire! lol.. and when it's raining.. You change getting your pants wet up to your knees... you can never park in the front because people that work there and coffee drinkers take all the spots!!.. The store could use some fixing up, but the gas... Something should be done.

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

BAD FUEL wrote:
I grew up in Magnolia and I have been to Stop & Shop a million times, but I absolutely REFUSE to go there.. ever again. The place has had NO up keep since I can remember and the GAS.... OMG... She is ALWAYS charging at least 10 cents more than Hodgenville and her gas has water in it!!.. Angie had been told that she needed to put new gas containers (I don't know what they're called lol) and she hasn't done it. I don't think she should even be aloud to sell gas anymore with all the people that has had cars break down after filling up there! Plus the HUGE holes in the parking lot.. I'm afraid I may get a flat tire! lol.. and when it's raining.. You change getting your pants wet up to your knees... you can never park in the front because people that work there and coffee drinkers take all the spots!!.. The store could use some fixing up, but the gas... Something should be done.
So drop her some cash to help out instead of complaining.
SMH

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Williecoyote12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So drop her some cash to help out instead of complaining.
It's not that she doesn't or hasn't had the money. She is obviously making something or she wouldn't have been able to keep the place going this long. She just doesn't dump any of her cash into it... So why would I give away mine?
I'm not complaining. I don't go there. Just want to know if other people have the same issues. If you wanted to put a name on it... Call it curious.

“Never give up”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

SMH wrote:
<quoted text>It's not that she doesn't or hasn't had the money. She is obviously making something or she wouldn't have been able to keep the place going this long. She just doesn't dump any of her cash into it... So why would I give away mine?
I'm not complaining. I don't go there. Just want to know if other people have the same issues. If you wanted to put a name on it... Call it curious.
Maybe she's just getting enough to keep it open and have enough money for her bills at home and the stores. Maybe she plans on plans on fixing the place up but hasn't been able to yet. If you don't shop at either store then it really don't concern you, so why bother to even get "curious?"
ha ha

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Williecoyote12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she's just getting enough to keep it open and have enough money for her bills at home and the stores. Maybe she plans on plans on fixing the place up but hasn't been able to yet. If you don't shop at either store then it really don't concern you, so why bother to even get "curious?"
Are you even from around Magnolia?.. and if so, for how long?
She has had that store since I was a little girl and hasn't done anything to it lol.. Hasn't been able to yet? She's been planning for about 15 years?? lol.. doubt it.
People that I know go there.. well, did. Until the gas messed their cars up.. That's why I'm "curious". When will she fix the problem or be shut down?.. Because her gas is shit! and she obviously doesn't care.
ha ha

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Williecoyote12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get where you're coming from... BTW.
The least she could do is CLEAN.. that doesn't take any money. It just takes will power and better employees.

“Never give up”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>I get where you're coming from... BTW.
The least she could do is CLEAN.. that doesn't take any money. It just takes will power and better employees.
Magnolia, no. But I agree it could be fixed up in there. My mom use to work there long before the stores were passed down to Angie. We go to Log Cabin more often than Stop & Shop but haven't had a gas problem from either.
magnolia

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

this place is a f**ing joke. i will never go back to that place again, and i will tell everbody how sick that place it.....
Magnolia citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Well, I have to (very reluctantly) take her defense with one thing. The price. Stop & Shop is branded Marathon. That means she doesn't get to set her own price. She has absolutely no control over it whatsoever. Marathon calls her, and tells her what she HAS to set the price to. If she adjusted it, she would lose her contract with Marathon, no questions asked. They would simply come in and take all of their equipment (pumps, signs, canopy) out, and not give (sell) her anymore gas.

That being said, this place is crap. I can't believe Marathon hasn't pulled out already. They stopped selling tobacco, they stopped selling (or were repo'd) all lottery. Every time I go there (which is just to get gas for the mower-because I'm not going to drive all the way to town for that) there is no receipt paper in the pump (EVERY TIME, and that is her responsibility, not Marathon's), the parking lot is a nightmare, and I wouldn't eat anything out of that place with Obama's mouth. I was getting a haircut with my son one day, who needed to go to the bathroom, and I wouldn't let him stand up and pee in that place it was so nasty.

The only saving grace in that place is the barber shop. What a hole this store is.
news

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

but she does have 1 good thing going for her! she hired a young brunette that is smoking hot! I'm not for sure what her name is but not to be rude she is missing 1 of her limbs. but she is still hot as hell! I love it when she wears her yoga pants into work!!!
local citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

i started a discussion on this place back in 2010 . same pot holes, same dirty store, same standing water ,same pumps without reciept paper in them and some of the help fixin food is not someone i would wanna eat food from. wish it was differant . this store is so handy but with no competition it will probably not change. a little repair,cleanup and more proffesional service would be nice. those offended by these remarks must live in worst conditions. lol !!!!!!
I know

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

This place is so gross have u seen the kitchen and the short older woman has the worst customer service c.l should have sold it to Indian guy when he had the chance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Magnolia Discussions

Search the Magnolia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min JOE NASTY 147,085
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 55 min Poofylova 1,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
billy burden (May '11) 3 hr wjcr 35
ashley that drives green volkswagon beatle 5 hr stalemate 4
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) 7 hr Britkay14 537
drug bust 8 hr Deputy Jailer 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Magnolia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••