hmmmmm

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2011
This is to the prick who f**ked up my car. Thanks, you did a good job. The motor is shot. I never knew bleach could mess up a motor. I learned something new. Now it's time for you to learn something new. I DONT forget and karma is a bitch.
shaggy

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2011
at least your motor is shiney clean! Scooby says always look at the posative side of things ;)
hmmmmm

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2011
shaggy wrote:
at least your motor is shiney clean! Scooby says always look at the posative side of things ;)
Thanks Shaggy. I needed a smile.
hmmm

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2011
Dear Mr Prick. Yes I saw you in town today. Was it fun pulling up beside me and rev ing up your engine? Wasthat an adult thing to do? Rest assured someday karma is going to get you!
dutch

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2011
hmmmmm wrote:
This is to the prick who f**ked up my car. Thanks, you did a good job. The motor is shot. I never knew bleach could mess up a motor. I learned something new. Now it's time for you to learn something new. I DONT forget and karma is a bitch.
man up and beat the hell out of him if you know for sure who did it.
hmmm

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2011
I know for sure who did it but im a middle aged disabled woman and he is a thirty year old man. He also knows that my car was only used for do tor visits and grocery stores. Ill manage to get another car eventually but he wont escape karma.
dutch

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2011
hmmm wrote:
I know for sure who did it but im a middle aged disabled woman and he is a thirty year old man. He also knows that my car was only used for do tor visits and grocery stores. Ill manage to get another car eventually but he wont escape karma.
okay,so why would a 30yr old kid have a reason to pour bleach down a disabled middleaged women???it makes no sense to me,plus for you to put it on topix is another red flag.there is nothing legally that you can do,and if you are disabled you will not be able to return the favor unless you hire a hitman.none of this makes sense.
hmmm

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2011
You are right. I just want him to know that i know who did it. There isnt anything i can do back to him but by saying it on hrre, the best i can hope is that he will feel bad for it.
dutch

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2011
hmmm wrote:
You are right. I just want him to know that i know who did it. There isnt anything i can do back to him but by saying it on hrre, the best i can hope is that he will feel bad for it.
okay,but why did he do it in the first place??something had to have happened before he poured bleach down your gas tank.
hmmm

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2011
Ahhhh, I wish I could tell you but then Id have too kill you. Seriously though, telling the story would hurt several innocent people would be hurt. I dont want that.
hmmm

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2011
Wow, looks like I cant form a correct sentence.
Free

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2011
Fake! Somebody post a troll face. This is a troll post jajajaja. They so mad
Eddie

Cave City, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2012
The man that told you to put bleach in your motor
doses he have a repairs shop.And drive a black chevy truck and his wife works at that dollar store.if so your not the only one .check the navagator reply.
hmmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2012
that is him. don't know what to do about it though.
Eddie

Cave City, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2012
Take him to small claim court, in Hodgenville,
you will not be the first case about Magnoila
Auto Repair for damages cause by him.
Eddie

Cave City, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2012
I have readed Dutch reply, Dutch said, something
had to happen for him to pour bleach in your gas tank, right! Dutch must be his friend or family.
I caught that, ha!
Eddie

Cave City, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2012
noboby said he pour it in the gas tank?
kentucky wild rider

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 13, 2012
ALL THIS IS ABOUT IS A FUSS BETWEEN TO SHOPS BEING OPEN IN MAGNOLIA. EDDIE ISNT EDDIE SO U NEED TO PUT YOUR REAL NAME AND WE ALL KNOW WHO EDDIE IS. HE IS TRYING GET HIS BUSINESS BUILD UP AT HIS SHOP BECAUSE HE LOST ALL OF HIS BUSINESS TO KENNY SHOP.EVERYTHING (EDDIE)IS DOING IS TO GET HIS BUSSINESS UP, SO PEOPLE WONT GO TO KENNY.KENNY HAS NEVER TOLD ANYONE TO PUT BLEACH IN THE MOTOR OR GAS TANK.KENNY IS A GOOD MECHANICAL SURE WONT TAKE A CAR TO GARYS I MEANS EDDIES SHOP. COULD TELL U STORIES ON THAT SHOP BUT WILL NOT.GARY WANTS ALL HIS OLD CUSTOMERS BACK BUT THAT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN,SO HE DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM GOING TO KENNYS SHOP.HE TRY EVERY WAY IN HIS POWER TO KEEP KENNY FROM EVEN OPENING A OTHER SHOP IN MAGNOLIA, BUT HE FAIL AT THAT ONE TOO.SO GOOD LUCK GARY ON TELL ALL THE LIES U HAVE HAD PEOPLE TO TELL AND THE THINGS U HAVE HAD PEOPLE TO DO. U HAVE TRY UR BEST TO KEEP KENNY FROM OPENING THAT SHOP UP,BUT U DIDNT KEEP THAT FROM HAPPEN EITHER.
Billy Bob Johnson

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Feb 13, 2012
Eddie wrote:
noboby said he pour it in the gas tank?
Does your computer not have the letter S on the keyboard or what?

Since: Dec 11

Glasgow, KY

#23 Feb 14, 2012
I wish everyone would just leave everyones business to themselves and the people directly involved! I am leasing Gary's building but it is MY BUSINESS not Gary's just as Kenny's is his business not the landlords! All of the bs that is going on is only hurting what name Kenny has and what name I brought with me. Everyone is entitled to have their own business and its up to everyone who they waht to work on their cars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
konsei (Dec '11) 1 hr Tiny 685
derek from sewing factory 10 hr nonya 5
Smileys? 12 hr Daily customer 6
what about bonny burgess??? anyone know her (Jul '13) 14 hr Xed 17
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) Mon Angela 467
places to rent Mon Karl 4
Ricky Love (Jul '11) Mon Seeker 21
More from around the web

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE