The Magnolia Dollar Store

Posted in the Magnolia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed off Customer

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Well, if you've ever went to the Magnolia Dollar Store I'm sure you've encountered their Manager, the mexican looking bitch. I'm also sure you've seen how she is with her customers. Ever time I've dealt with her she's been very snobby, rude, and impatient with people. She'll also stalk you throughout the store, which in my opinion is creepy as hell. She's not a very nice woman, and I'm sick and tired of her condesending attitude.
Jessie

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2011
Who makes you shop at that store?
Pissed off Customer

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2011
It's the closest one around, and our car has started f*cking up, so we can't go very far. Plus, Stop and Shop is too expensive.
Interesting

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2011
People have the right to complain. I don't know who the manager is in there but I was in there one day and 2 of the ladies who worked there were talking in the back of the store. By the time they noticed they needed to see if anyone needed to check out - they had to open up both registers and both lines of people were half way through the store. It was a mess!
ifuonlyknew

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
i heard the dg was being watched ..any truth to that
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
I heard the store wasnt open one day last week at the time it was supposed to open because the manager didnt show up. Any truth to that?
Magnolia citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2013
I go there because it's a dollar store (cheap). I'd rather go to Family Dollar in Hodgenville, and do if I'm going over there for anything else. But, this place is seconds away from my house.

I have several issues. There is one girl there (don't know or care enough about names) that seems more concerned with her personal conversations on the store phone than with helping anyone. They always play music WAY too loud, and most times it's nothing most people want to hear (older community and all). The one that is there in the afternoon that checks customers, and always says hello, seems like she couldn't give a flip if you were there or not--yes even her hello sounds like she'd rather you not come in. No one seems to know anything - pretty sure the employees should know what and where stock is.

I go out of convenience, and almost $4 gas prices. Otherwise, I'd go elsewhere.
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Is Vanessa still manager there? Someone told me that she put in her two week notice.
country girl

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Magnolia citizen wrote:
I go there because it's a dollar store (cheap). I'd rather go to Family Dollar in Hodgenville, and do if I'm going over there for anything else. But, this place is seconds away from my house.
I have several issues. There is one girl there (don't know or care enough about names) that seems more concerned with her personal conversations on the store phone than with helping anyone. They always play music WAY too loud, and most times it's nothing most people want to hear (older community and all). The one that is there in the afternoon that checks customers, and always says hello, seems like she couldn't give a flip if you were there or not--yes even her hello sounds like she'd rather you not come in. No one seems to know anything - pretty sure the employees should know what and where stock is.
I go out of convenience, and almost $4 gas prices. Otherwise, I'd go elsewhere.
I go to the dollar store all the time and all of them is always nice and friendly to me. Maybe you should walk in there shoes and see how it is before you say anything about those people if you ain't got nothing good to say about someone then keep your comments to your self.
Check This

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2013
I know for a fact what Vanessa does, shes a meth head, half of her employees that WORKED thier were arrested for meth charges or cranked out all the time. Drug deals were busted in the parking lot a few times, thats why the cops were there. And id watch how you respond to this, or next time i know shes down a road off 1079 ill call the law on her ass. white trash.
crazy girl

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 9, 2013
i dont like the employees of the magnolia dollar store they are not friendly at all,i know they dont have a store manager anymore and the assistant manager dont know how to do anything and she is not friendly at all i dont shop their anymore i would rather go to walmart or roses than shop there.
brian

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Is that Tiffany girl still there?
Duh

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2013
brian wrote:
Is that Tiffany girl still there?
Yes why?
customer

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2013
Well, she is gone now. Problem solved.
manohman

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 1, 2013
customer wrote:
Well, she is gone now. Problem solved.
Whose gone?
another magnolia resident

Glasgow, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2013
nope...Tiffany's still there...lolol...
OOO

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 4, 2014
Yes Tiffany is still there.. Why?
J Snyder

Cave City, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2014
A bunch of dopeheads is what they are.
OOO

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2014
All of them?
ooo

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 17, 2014
why you wanna know if tiffany is still there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Johnson (Oct '16) 4 hr California Cajun 21
old buffalo school gym... 5 hr Buffalo Joe 2
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) 23 hr Christina Homesch... 517
Deputy Pruitt Mon Simpson 7
Shoff ner Sun Lawyer 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sun Tik Tok 906
Apartment search in Upton (Oct '16) Jun 23 Nervy nell 2

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages