COLLEGE IN THE WOODLANDS - Morals. Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the Magnolia Forum
#1 Feb 7, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up
Add your comments below
|Who was shot in ronake||Wed||Sad sad||9|
|Jane Embry Trial||Apr 24||Just Curious||1|
|Jeremy Todd Blair, 33 Teacher charged (Jul '11)||Apr 24||Post||55|
|Grant's Appliances (Mar '13)||Apr 23||Laugher||46|
|Tony Davis and Kayla Rock||Apr 22||Gary graham||5|
|Low life||Apr 21||Harley||4|
Find what you want!
Search Magnolia Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC