Again, why is country charm closed?

Posted in the Magnolia Forum

Hungry

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2013
It looks like it hasn't been touched since they closed up last. What's going on?
Sparky

New Salisbury, IN

#2 Oct 18, 2013
My family sold the place to new owners back in 2012. I used to work there long ago as a busboy/dishwasher and things in the kitchen were Hygenic and clean.
I ensured food was maintained away from sanitizers and dirty surfaces. We maintained a Healthy score of 98 throughout the 5 or so years my family opened and took care of the place.
I dont mean to drift but They scored 73 or so according to the health department here 2 months ago. the new owners have been unreliable slobs who "Transformed" the place by painting the walls vomit green. They half ass cook food, the kitchen is unsanitary, rodents infesting the food shed and multiple other things. It may be condemned, because according to Health officials, 72 is as filthy as a place can get before it is shut down.

I hope i have answered the question. My family since moved on to bigger better things, and the End of the CCC is a sad ending to a Once good thing, just like the Jameson house.
Small buisnesses cant survive in todays economy and the Restaraunt put my family in too much debt.
Hence, why it was sold. I am sorry if your hungry my friend, but to every beginning, follows an end. Many people have told me that our old restaraunt has turned to shit, and I am sorry but theres nothing i can do, we no longer own it.
Observation

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 18, 2013
It's a shame. We enjoyed it way back when.
We need a close place for a home cooked meal. Not a big fan of mil stone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min muletrain 7,038
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Le Jimbo 155,286
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
lewis day akk jose 12 hr Lewis 5
andrew wooden 14 hr abc123 3
Who is she 15 hr Sixk of seeing it 3
josa lewiis day 16 hr lewis day 1

Magnolia Jobs

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Magnolia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Magnolia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]