hip hop

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2010
anyone know her and what she is up to this days

“BLAH!”

Since: Jul 07

Louisville, Ky

#2 Jan 8, 2010
Look this is her, and please don't come on here gettin anything started about me? By the way, it is JoAnna Janes!
dirty monkey butt

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2010
i think she is a nasty skank i cant believe she waited for a 17 year old to turn 18 cuz she has to mess with little kids cuz everyone else knows about her i know a few people who has done stuff with her and said she was pretty nasty and loose
old friend

Strawberry Plains, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2010
dirty monkey butt wrote:
i think she is a nasty skank i cant believe she waited for a 17 year old to turn 18 cuz she has to mess with little kids cuz everyone else knows about her i know a few people who has done stuff with her and said she was pretty nasty and loose
You are sick! JoAnna is nothing like you describe her. She was raised in a Christian home with HIGH morals. She has spent a majority of her life in one of the best churches this side of the state. I have watched this girl sing in the choir, Worship, praise and humble herself before the Lord.

And so what if she married someone who is 18 years old. According to the Law he is a Grown Man. You wouldn't have said this if it was vice versa, meaning if he was her age and she was his.
I mean if you look back at some of your ancestors, probably as close as your grand parents, you would probably see your grandpa marrying your grandmother while she was under the age of 18. Does that make him sick? No it doesn't!

So leave her alone! And if you think JoAnna is doing something wrong, then take it to her or before the Lord in prayer, not on some place like here on topix!
someone who knows

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2010
She may have been raised in a church..but it didn't help her any! She is pregnant with her third child and none of them have the same daddy. All the fathers to her kids are in the same family tho. That is kinda sick (talk about keeping it in the family)..HAHA!!. She is a tramp in my book. I know for a fact she tried to break couples up by taking their men. To me that don't seem like a christian person at ALL!!!!
bored

Greensburg, KY

#7 May 7, 2013
i guess we all know the truth about her now. she was on meth all along? check her mugshot out. just type her name in google. she got arrested right before easter but she sure got out quick. hmmm.
Dahl

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 17, 2013
She's back in jail again. Hart co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth B (Nov '15) 4 hr Playmate 5
Yet another constable post gone. 6 hr Need a laugh 10
Jeff Beard (Jul '12) 6 hr Stay away 8
Who was shot in ronake 22 hr Roanokian 6
Wet Dry Vote Thu Baptist window 26
Well is it dry or wet Thu Same person posr 10
Doodles Wed Hoss 1

Magnolia Jobs

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages