JJ and Kim manning
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The one who knows

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2013
Kim's gotta be the dumbest person I know, she stays at home while JJs out running around f#%king these other girls and yet she don't think he's doing nothing wrong. Well she needs to wake up and realize the night before they got married he went and slept with his ex Tonya and been cheating on her the whole time heck the only reason he's still with her is so he won't have to pay child support.
your a dumbazz

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2013
get off his nuts kim and him are very happy and expecting a baby soon. home wrecking biotch
The one who knows

Trinity, TX

#3 Dec 4, 2013
Yea that's y JJs mom and step dad always got their son for days at a time and he's always out with his friends. Just ask him bout hanging out in the parking lot at Walmart when he worked at subway u dumb ass.
Your still a dumbazzz

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2013
The one who knows wrote:
Yea that's y JJs mom and step dad always got their son for days at a time and he's always out with his friends. Just ask him bout hanging out in the parking lot at Walmart when he worked at subway u dumb ass.
Umm whats wrong with grandma keeping her grandbaby, what you aint got a good momma that will keep yours as for him hanging out in the parking lot havent you got friends you hang out and talk to? Grow up and get off his nutzzzz.. young dumb people these days always tring to start stuff with other people smh grow up loser snot nose brat.
Hahaha THE ONE WHO KNOWS<<<maybe if you kept your NOSE out of other peoples business you wouldnt be so unhappy with your life...see people who are happy with their lives dont have time to get on a slander site and bash people...get ya some help for that...depression kills
The one who knows

Trinity, TX

#5 Dec 5, 2013
Well just for your info how is Kim gonna feel when JJ has to take a DNA test for my nieces baby when it gets here. The only reason we haven't said anything to her bout this is cause she is pregnant and didn't want to cause her to have this baby early like she did his son Caden,but like I said come come June you will see cause that's when she is due. Now your the dumbazz that don't know what your talking bout.
Your still a dumbazzz

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2013
So just who are we talking about huh???
The one who knows

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2013
So did I get someone's attention now but like I said you will know when JJ is called into court to do a DNA test,and this time Kim will know too cause she'll be home when he gets the court order to take it so he can't lie his way out of this situation.
Your still a dumbazzz

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2013
Your so full of it I talked to her today and she hasnt a clue what your talking about...see there you go again making up stuff to get peoples lives in an up roar...Its cold outside and there is snow on the ground go outside and play child...
The one who knows

Cecilia, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Like Kim would know that JJ has fucked around on her it's not like he's gonna tell her why do u think he quit working at subway he was getting scared that something was gonna be brought up and it get back to his mom who manages the subway on mulberry. Now it looks like you are a dumbass just like Kim and don't think he would cheat on her. Your partner probably cheats on you to and you just can't believe that would happen wake up it happens all the time,especially in hodgenville.
The one who knows

Bolivar, MO

#10 Dec 13, 2013
Yea I guess JJ and justin was at home all nite long lastnite to see they were both out trying to get some strange lastnite. Heck they even had Justin's youngest billy with them lastnite. So I guess you don't know what your talking bout. The way I see things in a few months justin and his wife will be arguing over what is really going on.
The one who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2013
We'll i c Kim had their baby girl and is in the hospital and now JJ is out trying to get a couple of girls to come over and spend the night with him while his wife is in the hospital. He's just a lowlife piece of shit if you ask me,and needs to grow up and take responsibilities of being a father and not just a sperm donor who don't know how to take care of his kids instead of getting high and doing drugs all the time.
Sarah hymel

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2013
Im sorry to bust your bubble, but tonya is not pregnant by jj. Keep his , justins, billys, and kims name out of ur mouth. And no not every guy cheats. Grow up and get a real life atay out of other peoples life.
The one who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2014
Hey u need to just just stay out of this no one said Tonya was pregnant by JJ it's a girl out of E-town besides you need not say nothing after what all is going on with your baby if you wasn't doing meth and smoking pot while you was pregnant with him he might not be in kosairs hospital in bad shape. Besides when you was pregnant you was sleeping with anyone who had a swinging cock. We all know you had one guy one day and another the next, and all of them was nasty,I mean come on Derrick Bowen and Tj Druen too isn't that one of your cousins ex boyfriends I think her name is Shawna Floyd.
The one who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2014
Yea I almost forgot your with her half brother now since he got out of jail his name I believe is Kevin in trouble for screwing a 14 year old girl. So see I know more bout your family and you than you think I do.
haters

Trinity, TX

#15 Jan 4, 2014
well all I got to say about this about jj well u go boy cause the way this person name the one who knows is hating on u because they wish they was u or wish u would do them and as far as the grandmother keeping her grandkids u go grandmother now s for sarah this could happen to anybody hell don't have to be on drugs for this to happen to anybody well far as we now the one who knows might have gave u the drugs since they no so much about u . its a shame u no so much about there family but yet scared to put ur name on here oh trust me I no ur scared cause I heard that family has a lot of crazy ppl in it so even I would be scared also cause u never no what that family will do but if I new so much about that family like the one who knows hell grow balls and show ur name cause its just shows ur chicken shit and scared now come on ppl if u put shit on here like this have enough balls and stand ur grund
Your still a Dumbazzz

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2014
haters wrote:
well all I got to say about this about jj well u go boy cause the way this person name the one who knows is hating on u because they wish they was u or wish u would do them and as far as the grandmother keeping her grandkids u go grandmother now s for sarah this could happen to anybody hell don't have to be on drugs for this to happen to anybody well far as we now the one who knows might have gave u the drugs since they no so much about u . its a shame u no so much about there family but yet scared to put ur name on here oh trust me I no ur scared cause I heard that family has a lot of crazy ppl in it so even I would be scared also cause u never no what that family will do but if I new so much about that family like the one who knows hell grow balls and show ur name cause its just shows ur chicken shit and scared now come on ppl if u put shit on here like this have enough balls and stand ur grund
right on thats what Im saying the one who knows is full of shizzzzz grow the hell up and stop your lying.
Vernice

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2014
Yall have got some problems with your selfs stop hatin on my family hell what day they do to yall for real back the hell off
Sarah hymel

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2014
Hunny ive never done meth or any kind of drug in my life. Why dont you go ahead and put ur name so i can beat the livin day lights out of you. For one my son was born like he was drugs aint guna uncross the vessels in his heart your a low life piece of sh*t talking about a 2 month old that did have open heart surgery. Grow the hell up. Please put ur name cuz once i find you, trust me you will be 6 foot under the ground. I dont play no fu**in games when it comes to my babies. Please just post ypur real name, all i gota say is count ur blessings.
Sarah hymel

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2014
And another thang DONT ever put my fiance in this. He didnt have sex with no 14 yr old girl. That sh*t dont concern you. And yes i didnt date and have sex with derrick bowen but about tj no we never did a damn thang he was my bestfriend. Are you mad bc you couldnt have him.? Haha im weak just put your name dont be scared bit**
shawna

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2014
The one who knows wrote:
We'll i c Kim had their baby girl and is in the hospital and now JJ is out trying to get a couple of girls to come over and spend the night with him while his wife is in the hospital. He's just a lowlife piece of shit if you ask me,and needs to grow up and take responsibilities of being a father and not just a sperm donor who don't know how to take care of his kids instead of getting high and doing drugs all the time.
honey lets get this straight i was one of the girls with him while my sister-n-law was in the hospital. He didnt go out and f*ck people i guess ur board with ur own dang life to start sh*t. If u wasnt a puss**ss b*tch then u would put ur name up like a women not hide behind some fake *ss name. Girw up honey and face ur challenges like a grown *ss adult. Put ur name unless ur scared about having his sister, kim, sarah, and christi on ur *ss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Davis and Kayla Rock 1 hr Knows Jerry 2
Lee wease 16 hr A good man 6
Yet another constable post gone. 18 hr Lake walker 12
Kenneth B (Nov '15) Fri Playmate 5
Jeff Beard (Jul '12) Fri Stay away 8
Who was shot in ronake Thu Roanokian 6
kelli manookian (Nov '09) Feb '18 Lynn 7

Magnolia Jobs

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages