First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clueless

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2010
What do you think about all the cheaters around here?
get a clue

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2010
I think it is better off for a man to leave.
clueless

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2010
I guess some feel like they can't
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2010
That is no excuse,most of the time when a man cheats it because hes not happy and if a man don't want to be with somebody, he should be a man about it and just tell them.
its me

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2010
whatever wrote:
That is no excuse,most of the time when a man cheats it because hes not happy and if a man don't want to be with somebody, he should be a man about it and just tell them.
Who is He?
its me

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2010
do you know billy napper
Strip

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2010
How about cheating women, I want sum.
Unfaithful

Glasgow, KY

#8 Mar 20, 2010
Not condoning affairs whatsoever, but sometimes when a man cheats he realizes just how good he had it at home.
knowledgable

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 27, 2010
I agree and the grass isn't always greener. I find it so funny how men/women who cheat with married people normally are the ones who end up alone. They must think their situation is "unique" because it's not filled with everyday stress that the married couple go through but normally they find out it's much better at home. Then it's too late.
Unfaithful wrote:
Not condoning affairs whatsoever, but sometimes when a man cheats he realizes just how good he had it at home.
pissed

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2011
add cody perkins to this list of lying cheating bastards
InoTwo

Fort Atkinson, WI

#11 Sep 18, 2011
add to your list glennie carby has been f****** around on his wife kathleen with amanda montgomery who,now is 5 months pregnant with his child,most suspect kathleen deserve so much better , as for this amanda montgomery someone should pay you a visit after the birth of this bastard child .and teaching a valuable lesson. As for mister carby don't you have a daughter her age ? there are more you know about this than you might think
utellme

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2011
I don't know this amanda but I do no glennie and he does get around with some whores in riders holler so if he will cheat on his wife with them it goes without saying he would do this with amanda surely he will b a man claime his seed .
justme

Cave City, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2011
pissed wrote:
add cody perkins to this list of lying cheating bastards
You are a a**hole!!! He is not a bastard by any means or a liar. Just saw this and if you have a problem just give me a call because this is his mother!!!!!
daniels girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2011
add daniel springer to that list of cheating men
andtheystay

Horse Cave, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2011
There are a lot of unhappy women staying with unfaithful men out there. I used to be one of them. I stayed in the marriage long past the time I should have left. Listen up ladies, they DONT stop! I know some stay because of the kids (one of my reasons), I worried I wouldnt be able to afford to leave (I managed) and I worried about being alone the rest of my life (I traded him in for a newer model). My best advice is to believe in yourself. You dont have to live with a man who cheats and disrespects you. Are you tired of how defensive he gets if you ask where he's been? Maybe gets verbally abusive or even worse? You dont have to live like that. I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope this has encouraged even one lady to do what she's needs to do to be happy!
Blank

Wise, VA

#16 Oct 31, 2011
andtheystay wrote:
There are a lot of unhappy women staying with unfaithful men out there. I used to be one of them. I stayed in the marriage long past the time I should have left. Listen up ladies, they DONT stop! I know some stay because of the kids (one of my reasons), I worried I wouldnt be able to afford to leave (I managed) and I worried about being alone the rest of my life (I traded him in for a newer model). My best advice is to believe in yourself. You dont have to live with a man who cheats and disrespects you. Are you tired of how defensive he gets if you ask where he's been? Maybe gets verbally abusive or even worse? You dont have to live like that. I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope this has encouraged even one lady to do what she's needs to do to be happy!
Or, better yet...how about women stop CHOOSING the abusive cheaters!! There are many of us good guys out there but too often women PICK the losers while probably ignoring a hundred decent guys!
not even

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2011
Women don't CHOOSE abusive cheaters. Women don't CHOOSE abusive men without the cheating. Those men are predators and choose the women for certain characteristics that they are looking for that tell them that those particular women are easy prey. It's a pattern...you may not see the similarities between the women that get with the guy because you are probably looking at physical things, but if you look at backgrounds and personalities...it's there.
been there

Horse Cave, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2011
Dont you just hate it when the whole community knows your man is cheating and you know that they know. I know a few ladies in this situation. one of them doesnt have any kids and another has a whole houseful. It's bad enough they have to live through it, without everybody and their neighbor knowing about it too. Not to mention that the mistress and all her friends know that she knows, yet still stays. Probably even laughing at her behind her back. Trust me when I say, it hurts!
just saying

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2011
I don't think staying around for the kids sake is ever a good idea. The kids will see, hear, and know all about what is going on. They will know sometimes before the spouse. If you have sons..you are teaching them to lie, disrespect their spouses, and look down on their mother. If you have daughters..you are teaching them that it's okay to be cheated on and mistreated.
Blank

Wise, VA

#20 Dec 5, 2011
andtheystay wrote:
And yet....you CHOSE to get with him, CHOSE to stay with him, and CHOSE to make babies with him!! You probably did like amny women and CHOSE a loser while probably having ignored a hundred decent guys!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Awake 7,198
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,449
Who is she 20 min Agreed 5
Matt 2 hr Home boy 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr Big Stevie 16,184
lewis day akk jose Mon Lewis 5
Magnolia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Magnolia Jobs

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Magnolia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Magnolia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]