New vet's office in Magnolia

New vet's office in Magnolia

Posted in the Magnolia Forum

Butterfly

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2008
What can anyone tell me about the new vet's clinic. Is the doctor married?
yes

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Yes he is married with children. He is excellent with animals and I highly reccomend him. He came in on a Saturday when a family members dog was very sick and made it all better within an hour. He is awesome. And he and his family are very nice people.
FSP69

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2008
yes wrote:
Yes he is married with children. He is excellent with animals and I highly reccomend him. He came in on a Saturday when a family members dog was very sick and made it all better within an hour. He is awesome. And he and his family are very nice people.
Thank you so much, I may check the office out.
yeah

Lebanon, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2008
They may be nice and all but their prices stink!!! Way Too High!!!!
Disagree

Edmonton, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2008
I thought they were very reasonable... Have you checked prices everywhere else?
yeah

Munfordville, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2008
They charge $90.00 for a 10 pound dog to be spayed!! That's ridiculous when you can go to Horse cave and they only charge $70.00 for the same size dog!!!
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2008
Well then drive to Horse Cave... See if u get the same kind of service if u do then use them and if u don't then use whoever. Different clinics charge different prices what are they suppose to do be like Walmart and match adds???? They are conviently located for some of us and it is wirth the extra 20.00 to us so go where you want too????
yeah

Munfordville, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2008
Look I was stating a fact along with my opinion. I have the right to do that just the same as you but you really don't have to make a complete ass of yourself just because you don't like my opinion!! Grow Up or Shut Up!!!
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2008
Uhm I am not the one making an ass out of myself. Look at your comments, your acting like a child. So if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Thats what I teach my children maybe you should do the same... Now I am done... I have said my peace...
handy

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2009
pretty handy to have one so close
HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE

Big Stone Gap, VA

#11 Sep 24, 2009
I am glad to have a vet close to home with reasonable prices. Dr. Keller took care of my puppy and he was very very good with her. If it wasn't for him she would have died. I would reccomend him to anyone he does awesome work at a great price!!
Killer Keller

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2010
Dr. Keller is a very good vet. His prices are triple of any vet with in driving distance. When he worked from his home he had great prices. I am guessing if you look at the office he has huge overhead to pay for. A get fella, but horrible prices. Oh and ask him why all his fellow classmates call him "killer." Not Keller! Humm...
okay

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2010
okay
already know

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2010
I've known Keller for years. The reason they call him Killer is because he has no problems with putting an animal down when needed. He is a great vet! He's hates to see an animal suffer. This is why when an animal gets to a point that it's quality of life is jepordized he recommends humane euthanization.
in the know

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2010
already know wrote:
I've known Keller for years. The reason they call him Killer is because he has no problems with putting an animal down when needed. He is a great vet! He's hates to see an animal suffer. This is why when an animal gets to a point that it's quality of life is jepordized he recommends humane euthanization.
Actually the name Killer came from a child. His classmates do not call him Killer, and it has nothing to do with putting a dog down when its quality of life has ended. A little boy called him that years ago. Just a nick name guys. sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question 7 hr Onlooker 5
Little league baseball 10 hr Jcooper 1
Jim Darrell Riggs 10 hr Professor 5
Lori stilts 23 hr Lovely 2
marty Blair/ day 23 hr Mouse 4
Speed Limit on Parkway Fri Ticket junkie 13
Billy England Thu Red 1

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance