between jonesville and hodgenville
wildchild2

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2008
small little town.

Since: Sep 08

Cave City, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2008
i yous to live thayer wen i wus 9 or 10 i know a couple of pepple frum thayer sum iv lost contact wen i moved
need car repairs

Antioch, TN

#6 Oct 29, 2008
yes i know about magnolia, great little town, i heard jackie shipps ex bought the station there used to be pucketts, then her daughter up and left for egeypt and she got custoy of the grand children, so she sold the place, and believe me they are idiots that run the place now.act like they might have came from way up north, and one is a sex offender thats listed on line, well the place is going down hill.I know the Shipp lady would just have a fit, she had such high hopes for the place.and was so friendly. she never meets a stanger Id say, i know we sure hit it off the first time i went in there,and now im looking for a new place to go any body got a good place they know of between hodgenville and glasgow.
how how

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2008
vics in hodgenville is a good place vic is a honesty person he works on my car all the time
tina

Trinity, TX

#8 Nov 3, 2008
vics...lol is not a good place to go..he cant get away from that old woman he is with to do anything.
and dont think you will get your vechical back quick !!! try 5 or 6 days for something small.
ya ya ya

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2008
this must be one of vic exs talking here . we where talking car work not vic s personal life each one has a diffrent story but vic has always treat me right on working on my cars. if he was runing behind he would say it will be 3 or 4 days before i can get to u. he has alwaysbe honesty to be i have know vic since we where kids .again i would give him a try thanks
White Girl

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2009
bill08 wrote:
i yous to live thayer wen i wus 9 or 10 i know a couple of pepple frum thayer sum iv lost contact wen i moved
so where u at now? r u single? got any kids bill08?
some one who may know

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2009
The shipp lady hired the sex offender, so before you speak ill of some one get your shit straight first
car buff

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2013
need car repairs wrote:
yes i know about magnolia, great little town, i heard jackie shipps ex bought the station there used to be pucketts, then her daughter up and left for egeypt and she got custoy of the grand children, so she sold the place, and believe me they are idiots that run the place now.act like they might have came from way up north, and one is a sex offender thats listed on line, well the place is going down hill.I know the Shipp lady would just have a fit, she had such high hopes for the place.and was so friendly. she never meets a stanger Id say, i know we sure hit it off the first time i went in there,and now im looking for a new place to go any body got a good place they know of between hodgenville and glasgow.
go to Economy AutoCare n Gladgow.Can't out do them..2706460497,there fn GREAT ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanting to hook up tonight? 20 hr Bix 4
Larue county Social Workers (Apr '09) Mon Youranidiot 41
Save a lot (Aug '17) Mon Madison 9
Joe and Linda spearman... really?? Mon Complainers 12
Christy Fulkerson (Aug '17) May 17 Senor Long Schlongo 12
Josh Priddy (Aug '14) May 17 KnowFromExperience 4
Weimaraner puppy (Jun '14) May 15 Ellie 24

Magnolia Jobs

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages