KSP arrests 10 on drug and organized ...

KSP arrests 10 on drug and organized crime charges

There are 65 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Sep 15, 2010, titled KSP arrests 10 on drug and organized crime charges. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

A year-long meth investigation has led to the arrest of ten people who are facing a variety of drug and organized crime charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dutch

Glasgow, KY

#64 Jan 1, 2012
whatever happened to timmy mccorkle and the others that were arrested in this case??i havent heard a word about it?????what happened to them,did it all get thrown out of court???
mindurbussiness

Cave City, KY

#65 Jan 27, 2012
people like u need to worry about ur crap in ur life not others
LORD HELP US ALL

Frankfort, KY

#66 Feb 15, 2012
I am so glad that law enforcement is doing their job in trying to keep drugs off the streets. I have children and grandchildren and I pray everyday that God will protect them and keep them from blood sucking druggies trying to make a dollar and not caring who's lives gets destroyed in the process. We all need to stand up and if we even think that something is going on in our community or next door we need to say something about it to law enforcement. If we all would stand up together we could make a difference and who know's it could change the life of a druggie and cause him to get straight. GOD is coming back for his people and I want to be ready I have family that are lost I have friends that are lost and if your LOST......PLEASE let something good come out of this message. If you are on drugs today go get help before it's to late...God Loves Everyone of Us The SAME no Matter What You are I Have Done! PRAY FOR ME AND I'LL PRAY FOR YOU..........
dont no crap

Elizabethtown, KY

#67 Mar 9, 2012
every1 ratted thats what happened every name that was givin on here except for chris gray r rats!!!!!!!!!! hes still in jail! and i n o 100% they r rats!!!!!!!!!! once they rat they r let go so why lock them up yeah theyre back out cookin again doing the same shit our tax $$$$$$$ at work
friend of chris

Cave City, KY

#68 Mar 25, 2012
u dont no shit really ..u get on her and say everyone ratted ...no not everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help (Jul '11) 9 hr Pay attention 15
Terry milby 10 hr Valerie 3
lesbian 15 hr sad 7
allen durham (Sep '09) 17 hr Header 23
mike keys dead or just missing Wed get over it 174
Challenger Tue Hang it 11
Mail lady. Tue Mail 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages