KSP arrests 10 on drug and organized crime charges

Sep 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

A year-long meth investigation has led to the arrest of ten people who are facing a variety of drug and organized crime charges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Haddie Faye

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

COLUMBIA, KY (WAVE)- A year-long meth investigation has led to the arrest of ten people who are facing a variety of drug and organized crime charges.

Kentucky State Police, along with Greensburg and Campbellsvile Police, picked up the suspects on September 14 in Green County.

According to KSP, those arrested and charged are:

48-year-old Barry Dobson of Summersville, KY. Engaging in Organized Crime-Criminal Syndicate, Enhancement Manufacturing Methamphetamine 1st, Enhancement Possession Controlled Substance 1st (Meth), Enhancement Use/Possession Drug Paraphernalia 1st and Possession of Marijuana.

28-year-old Tina M. Allen of Summersville, KY. Manufacturing Methamphetamine 1st, Possession of controlled substance 1st degree 1st offense (meth), Unlawful Distribution of a Methamphetamine Precursor 1st, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia 1st, Possession of Marijuana and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

18-year-old Terry S. Johnson of Magnolia, KY. Unlawful Distribution of Methamphetamine Precursor and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

37-year-old Sandra Miller Rowe of Magnolia, KY. Unlawful distribution of a Methamphetamine Precursor 1st and Engaging in organized crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

41-year-old Billy G. Wallace of Greensburg, KY. Unlawful Distribution of a Methamphetamine Precursor 1st and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

33-year-old Christopher T. Gray of Summersville, KY. Enhancement Manufacturing Methamphetamine 1st, Enhancement Possession of controlled Substance 1st (1st offense Meth), Enhancement Use/Possession of Drug Paraphernalia 1st offense and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

44-year-old Susan W. Rhodes of Magnolia, KY. Unlawful Distribution of a Methamphetamine Precursor 1st, Possession of Marijuana and Persistent Felony Offender 2nd (2 counts) and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

44-year-old Jack Nunn JR. of Magnolia, KY. Unlawful Distribution of a Methamphetamine Precursor 1st, Persistent Felony Offender (2 counts) and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

50-year-old Timothy J. McCorkle of Camner, KY. Unlawful Distribution of a Methamphetamine Precursor 1st, Persistent Felony Offender (2 counts) and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

20-year-old Derek J. Meredith of Hodgenville, KY. Unlawful Distribution of a Methamphetamine Precursor 1st and Engaging in Organized Crime Ė Criminal Syndicate.

All are being held in the Taylor and LaRue County jails.

Copyright 2010 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
dailey horoscope

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO POST BESIDE SAD NEWS .POST SOMETHING HAPPEN ONCE IN AWHILE
giggin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

all the pill poppers and the doctor frauds people are next....when?? soon!!!!!!!!!!
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

dailey horoscope wrote:
DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO POST BESIDE
SAD NEWS .POST SOMETHING HAPPEN ONCE IN AWHILE
sounds like good news to me drug making and drug dealers off the street!!!
I guess if it were your supplier it would be sad news
dailey horoscope

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

NO SAD FOR THE CHILDREN OF THESES PEOPLE IS WHAT IAM SAYING THEY SEE ALL THIS STUFF ON HERE ABOUT THEIR PARENTS .I AGREE ALL THE DRUG DEALERS NEED TO BE OFF THE STREET. BUT THE CHILDREN ARE THE ONES WHOM ARE READING THIS POST.
happy

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

dailey horoscope wrote:
NO SAD FOR THE CHILDREN OF THESES PEOPLE IS WHAT IAM SAYING THEY SEE ALL THIS STUFF ON HERE ABOUT THEIR PARENTS .I AGREE ALL THE DRUG DEALERS NEED TO BE OFF THE STREET. BUT THE CHILDREN ARE THE ONES WHOM ARE READING THIS POST.
Oh yeah the kids would never find out. lol. It's all over the newpaper and the radio. All the people arrested are meth heads. If the kids don't know their parents are losers by now i guess it's time they learn.
Haddie Faye

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

dailey horoscope wrote:
sad for the children? if they don't get it away from the kids, they are going to be bad news for them

a good thing would be to send all of them to the pen for about 20 years with no early parol.

the children should be released to other family memors or put with the state.

i know this is harsh, but if one of the kids are saved it would be well worth it.
Really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Sure the kids will find out; but what about your humanity? What about the part of you that knows itís wrong to contribute something that would cause pain and suffering to children? I donít understand how people, who are often good people in everyday life, come home, sit behind a computer and write the most horrific statements that they would never say to anyoneís face. I donít understand how people get on here and tear people down without the least bit of remorse or guilt. Do you not realize that without the mercy of God this could be you? Maybe not this exact circumstance, but what if you had a drink following a wedding; drove home completely fine, but was in a car accident, an accident that would have happened no matter what; next thing you know youíre in jail and on topix for all your family and friends to read. Is there any of you that are so righteous that you will leave your name because you have never done anything wrong in your life and have no fear of what could be said on here? If so, please leave your name, I have never met a Saint and would like to do so.

I wonít end this by saying ďIíll pray for you.Ē Because I wonít, Iím not a Saint. I will feel pity for you and your miserable life and hope that Karma comes to your doorsteps.

\\\
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah the kids would never find out. lol. It's all over the newpaper and the radio. All the people arrested are meth heads. If the kids don't know their parents are losers by now i guess it's time they learn.
Christy Sutherland

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Really wrote:
Sure the kids will find out; but what about your humanity? What about the part of you that knows itís wrong to contribute something that would cause pain and suffering to children? I donít understand how people, who are often good people in everyday life, come home, sit behind a computer and write the most horrific statements that they would never say to anyoneís face. I donít understand how people get on here and tear people down without the least bit of remorse or guilt. Do you not realize that without the mercy of God this could be you? Maybe not this exact circumstance, but what if you had a drink following a wedding; drove home completely fine, but was in a car accident, an accident that would have happened no matter what; next thing you know youíre in jail and on topix for all your family and friends to read. Is there any of you that are so righteous that you will leave your name because you have never done anything wrong in your life and have no fear of what could be said on here? If so, please leave your name, I have never met a Saint and would like to do so.
I wonít end this by saying ďIíll pray for you.Ē Because I wonít, Iím not a Saint. I will feel pity for you and your miserable life and hope that Karma comes to your doorsteps.
\\\<quoted text>
The thing I don't understand is why your so out to defend these criminals? Topix or no Topix it is all over wave 3, WHAS 11 and the herald news in several counties. I guess the people that report such news are considered terrible in your eyes. I mean for real if we do something terrible then for sure we would also be on the front news of the paper. And I am really for sure you would pay that 50 cents to buy the herald news just so you could read what you like to call gossip!

We all have choices. People DON'T have to go down the drug & criminal path. They choose to do it. As for miss Kaye Rowe this isn't the first time she has had problems due to drugs, so she knows better.

And yes I have never done something in my life as big as what these criminals have done. And what I have done, I don't care for it to be talked about. Because in the end, I guess the worst I ever did was backtalk my mother. I am a law abiding citizen. And please if I ever do anything like this, then I beg you to come on here and talk about. Maybe it would wake me up and feel embarrassed or ashamed of my actions.
Ha ha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Wow, you share your name with a Gospel Singer! Maybe the Lord will get you two confused when you go to heaven and have to atone for your sins. And, letís not be pretentious; we all know what this site is about. But back to your name... if thatís indeed your name, by chance is your maiden name Tackett?
Christy Sutherland wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing I don't understand is why your so out to defend these criminals? Topix or no Topix it is all over wave 3, WHAS 11 and the herald news in several counties. I guess the people that report such news are considered terrible in your eyes. I mean for real if we do something terrible then for sure we would also be on the front news of the paper. And I am really for sure you would pay that 50 cents to buy the herald news just so you could read what you like to call gossip!
We all have choices. People DON'T have to go down the drug & criminal path. They choose to do it. As for miss Kaye Rowe this isn't the first time she has had problems due to drugs, so she knows better.
And yes I have never done something in my life as big as what these criminals have done. And what I have done, I don't care for it to be talked about. Because in the end, I guess the worst I ever did was backtalk my mother. I am a law abiding citizen. And please if I ever do anything like this, then I beg you to come on here and talk about. Maybe it would wake me up and feel embarrassed or ashamed of my actions.
theresa fulkerson

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

i totally agree with aol we have all have things in our past we r not proud of and we dont no wat our future holds i give my name she is my neice seems to me the coward that wrote she cant keep secrets talks so badly of kaye because she didnt keep yours but for the grace of god go i remember that as aol said i wont pray 4 u either god will forgive u if u ask get on ur knees and pray this could be you i know who u r thank u
Sin City

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

The kids know more about those activities than the law does. Now they can see the consequences. Hopefully they will be ashamed of their parents and take a different path.
meghan farrell

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

look im here to tell u that its sad news period. i know for a fact that terry johnson has been clean for a while now. and whoever wants to talk crap can really stop talkin bc u know when they all get out yall will have hell to pay. but have a wonderful day and God bless u :]
sarah

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like good news to me drug making and drug dealers off the street!!!
I guess if it were your supplier it would be sad news
They don't stay long & there are out what's up with that
SHOPPING

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

sarah wrote:
<quoted text>They don't stay long & there are out what's up with that
thank you i total agree with u
SHOPPING

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

meghan farrell wrote:
look im here to tell u that its sad news period. i know for a fact that terry johnson has been clean for a while now. and whoever wants to talk crap can really stop talkin bc u know when they all get out yall will have hell to pay. but have a wonderful day and God bless u :]
the guote was that i total agree with u not the last post sorry
Opinions

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

My opinion only:

Kaye may be in jail, but one of her kids in an adult with on bad screw off world attitude, and the girls are with their dad(don't know him)so they have to be in some kind of structured environment. I agree with someone else, maybe one less that will grow up and get involved.

Her poor mama has had a brother in the penitentiary over meth, now this. What a heart ache that must be. Kaye didn't think about how her actions would affect her loved ones. That's how the drugs usually work.

This being only a precursor she should get a slap on the wrist and shoved out the door. It will be her choice to do the undoing of the harm done. The all us gossipers may not have anything to talk about.
Christy

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Ha ha wrote:
Wow, you share your name with a Gospel Singer! Maybe the Lord will get you two confused when you go to heaven and have to atone for your sins. And, letís not be pretentious; we all know what this site is about. But back to your name... if thatís indeed your name, by chance is your maiden name Tackett?
<quoted text>
Well ha ha put your name! First off apparently I share my name with 13 other people in the USA and not all of us are gospel singers. So sit you *ss back down in your retarded chair where you belong.

And no my maiden name is not Tackett.

And just what sins have a I commited? Talking about a crime ring that involved members of this community? Telling you that this situation is all over the news? Or that this isn't the first time Kaye has been in trouble. Or wait! Maybe I sinned when I said people DON'T have to go down the drug and criminal path, that they CHOOSE to do it. hmmmm those are some big sins!

Now why are you so out to defend criminals that have been watched for over a year and the law enforcement have collected enough evidence to charge these people! Oh and yes they are innocent until proven guilty, but the thing that makes the difference is that they were investigated and evidence was collected for OVER A YEAR!

Anyhow,

And to the person that wants to make out like Terry is such a billy bad ass...PFFFT! I really don't think it is in his best interest for you to go casting threats on his behalf. If he is a man let him speak for himself, not have some pansy *ss lil girlfriend or thug casting out threats that he didn't make. And really, just how tough is a person who makes threats behind a computer screen? LMFAO! Anybody can do that!

Haddie Faye

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

dailey horoscope wrote:
DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO POST BESIDE SAD NEWS .POST SOMETHING HAPPEN ONCE IN AWHILE
God is Good!!! With Him you can have a natural high and you don't need drugd!

(is this happy enough for you?
G-man

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

please post some good news if you can find any

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Magnolia Discussions

Search the Magnolia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min republiCONS 139,192
Krista J 36 min BigBoi 4
Terry Cruse honest man 59 min worthless mayor supporter 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr redeemer 25,983
"This community" 7 hr Darth Plagueis 16
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr BIG_STEVIE 422
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,032
•••
•••
•••
Magnolia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Magnolia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Magnolia People Search