Shook

Cave City, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Tonya, Jason, Keven, Tiffany.
What do you know about them?
I know jasons brother is in meth and pills. Tonya has a mustache. Keven stills stuff from the junkyard. Tiffanys dating a nasty dude.
TRb

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Lmao! You hit the nail on the head
man alive

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
people just love to run there mouth ..
Jasons brother Troy

Scottsville, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Just Meth Not Pills..An ur just mad cause im not sharing with u..come on
you are a retard

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Tonya may have a mustache but she is very pretty and she doesn't act like she is better than anyone else like you do and she is one of the coolest people every and Kevin doesn't steal stuff (HINT THATS HOW YOU SPELL STEAL CORRECTLY!) from the junkyard you obviously don't know shit so get your facts straight and as for Tiffany and her nasty boyfriend he happens to be my brother and i know he showers so hes clean hint also I'm not a PUSSY so ill tell who i am I'm not gonna hide behind a computer!
HINT IT'S JESSICA WHITLOW ;)
GOTTA LOVE STUPID PEOPLE!
Manohman

Cave City, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2013
hahahahahaha
CRone

Radcliff, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2014
Shook wrote:
Tonya, Jason, Keven, Tiffany.
What do you know about them?
I know jasons brother is in meth and pills. Tonya has a mustache. Keven stills stuff from the junkyard. Tiffanys dating a nasty dude.
First off idgaf what all you have to say about them but you leave ' jasons brother ' MY FATHER out of it. He isn't the best but he would give anyone the shirt of his back. Stfu and lay down somewhere.
Crazy

Munfordville, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2015
Omg I didn't even know their name lol I've always heard them called the imbreeders. I feel sorry for the kids one day their dad is their grandpa the next it's his son. Sick sick ppl drug heads with no job. Must be nice to sit on your lazy ass all day n let the rest of us n drugs pay for your imbred ass!
wtf ever

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jul 27, 2015
Crazy wrote:
Omg I didn't even know their name lol I've always heard them called the imbreeders. I feel sorry for the kids one day their dad is their grandpa the next it's his son. Sick sick ppl drug heads with no job. Must be nice to sit on your lazy ass all day n let the rest of us n drugs pay for your imbred ass!
need to get your facts straight or better yet stay out of peoples business that doesn't concern you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird object in sky 51 min in the know 3
Patricia Gibson and Logan Grant 5 hr Trisha 4
onnie embree 6 hr Ashley 8
circle k 10 hr Rtrt 6
Miranda S 11 hr plz 15
Joshua Wayne Parrett 19 hr Jim bob 4
Jordan butler Wed Crazy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages