Why

New Orleans, LA

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Why is Amigo Juan's closing? Food was good, service good. Just wondered why.
Amazed

Magnolia, AR

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Could not renew lease with Darrell Rodgers.
Darrell

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Amazed wrote:
Could not renew lease with Darrell Rodgers.
Thats right! I've screwed everyone that has ever leased that building. Thats why Little B's closed. I charge so much on the lease and I put a clause in the contract where they pay me a percentage of their profit. I'm a smart business man. I don't care who I screw over as long as I make my share!
everywhere

Monticello, AR

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Sounds like Amigo Juans should have read their lease a little closer. They didn't have to sign it. You like Tokyo, better, don't you Daniel-son? I know you'll be there tonight.
Darrell

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 23, 2012
everywhere wrote:
Sounds like Amigo Juans should have read their lease a little closer. They didn't have to sign it. You like Tokyo, better, don't you Daniel-son? I know you'll be there tonight.
Haha, you caught me. But in all honesty, I did hear through the grape vine that's the reason Little B's went out of busines and nothing filled it for a while.
Eric Harris

White Hall, AR

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Darrell is a grade a jackass, as is his son. Darrell has prepaid 6 men in this town to be his Paul bearers cause he dont have any friends that would do it for free. Pathetic little man. Money didn't buy him happiness
youknowit

Magnolia, AR

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Screw Darrell and his son...KARMA will get those bastards!! Amigo Juans needs to move in to the old western sizzlin
Wise old soul

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2012
youknowit wrote:
Screw Darrell and his son...KARMA will get those bastards!! Amigo Juans needs to move in to the old western sizzlin
If you knew how nasty the inside of that building is you would not be saying that. I do wish they would open back up somewhere though. I thought their food was very good.
deanne

Magnolia, AR

#9 Jul 24, 2012
I liked amigos better than antguas, i wish it was them leaving instead.
not

Pine Bluff, AR

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Nahh. Antiguas is awesome.
little

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2012
not wrote:
Nahh. Antiguas is awesome.
Antiguas sucks
FYI

Magnolia, AR

#12 Aug 4, 2012
Antiguas is way better than amigos and less people get food poisoning from them as my husband and I did the last time we were at amigos.

On another not Darrell is an ass is one of the many reasons why we can't get any good businesses in this town.
FYI

Magnolia, AR

#13 Aug 4, 2012
note*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philson 18 hr Forrest 1
Baby With 75-100 Rat Bites May 19 Heinz Guderian 6
Larry Dunn the best teacher of all time...JUST ... May 1 Jamison Montgomery 5
anyone up for fun??? (Nov '16) Apr 25 Bill Luther 22
Looking for a house to rent (Jul '11) Apr '17 Quanna 19
betsy teaque Mar '17 dont appreciate fake 1
Blacks jailed for meth Mar '17 Vic 2

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance