Andys regional manager

Monticello, AR

#1 Aug 3, 2012
As all of you know, we are really struggling to keep our store in magnolia open. I don't want to see this store go the way of Amigo Juan & the Cameo. Please help us stay in magnolia, visit us today.
lives in town

Magnolia, AR

#2 Aug 3, 2012
i think the main problem with andys is thier lack of food options. there isnt anything there that u cant get from kfc, sonic, burger king, mcdonalds, which will probably be cheaper faster and more tasteful. there just isnt anything special about this place. and thats putting it nicely.
Katy

Magnolia, AR

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Just go ahead and close. I don't like to see anything struggle. And I really don't want to see you struggle with something I'm going to eat.
The food is overpriced and not as good as it used to be. The bbq is a joke.
Truth

Euless, TX

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Andys regional manager wrote:
As all of you know, we are really struggling to keep our store in magnolia open. I don't want to see this store go the way of Amigo Juan & the Cameo. Please help us stay in magnolia, visit us today.
I love Andy's. But it seems like the only one who cares up there any more is the manager. It is a completely different place when she is not there. I truly hope you don't close it down
Kim Barnes

Magnolia, AR

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Ever thought about adding cake and handjobs to the menu? I know a lot about both of them and make a good living.
Good Idea

Magnolia, AR

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Kim Barnes wrote:
Ever thought about adding cake and handjobs to the menu? I know a lot about both of them and make a good living.
Good idea. Those perverted old men that sit outside and smoke would probably love cake and handjobs.

For those of you hating on Kim, she may have just saved Andy's from closing!
Amazed

Magnolia, AR

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Andys regional manager wrote:
You must be a total idiot to put a post on topix, it will be trashed by the locals within the first 3 responses.
Ms Willis

Magnolia, AR

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a total idiot to put a post on topix, it will be trashed by the locals within the first 3 responses.
This is a public forum and the Andy's manager has every right to post on it. Some people are smart enough to ignore the kids on here.
really

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2012
I like Andy's but the prices are pretty steep. The manager Rhonda is a sweetheart.
As for the guys outside. Some of them are perverted, but some just go up there on their lunch break and visit and drink coffee. They are harmless.
Toinet

Magnolia, AR

#10 Aug 3, 2012
really wrote:
I like Andy's but the prices are pretty steep. The manager Rhonda is a sweetheart.
As for the guys outside. Some of them are perverted, but some just go up there on their lunch break and visit and drink coffee. They are harmless.
When I was in the drive thru i saw one touching his crotch.
really

United States

#11 Aug 3, 2012
And i see 2-3 guys touching or scratching or re-adjusting themselves just walking through wal mart. Like i said, some.
really

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2012
A way to draw in more business would be to clean up your restaurant more. Its getting outdated. Make sure your food on the bar stays fresh. Greet customers and have friendly attitudes. And talk to someone at the head of your food chain about the prices because they are rather high.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Hey don't be hatin! Sometimes we gotta rearrange our junk! Just a way of life
Huh

Magnolia, AR

#14 Aug 3, 2012
really wrote:
And i see 2-3 guys touching or scratching or re-adjusting themselves just walking through wal mart. Like i said, some.
Dick gazing in walmart? Pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor's Race (Jan '14) 3 hr ??????? 66
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr Mickey 9,996
Drugs are Bad! M'Kay? 6 hr OrgasmDonor88 1
important public announcement (Jul '13) 13 hr Bayou 7
Best marijuana around (Jul '13) 13 hr Bayou 3
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 hr WARRIOR 29,811
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 17 hr KatBrownKohl 226
•••
•••
•••

Magnolia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••