First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

United States

#23 Jun 12, 2012
lalalalala wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.... What the fuck do you care so much about this for? what did eply ever do to you? it's district court for christ's sake. its not like he's sending anyone to the penitentary. get a grip and move on with your life. "What do you know of crumpler's record".... you either work for him or your banging him.
Better question is why are you so concerned with Crumpler? Just because someone says something nice about him you want to accuse them of all sort of things!

I know both men and have nothing against either one. I haven't 'banged' either one, but I have gone before Crumpler on a ticket I was given that was totally ridiculous, and he was very fair to me. That was my first time ever meeting him, and was my last! Hopefully, I don't get served with some ridiculous ticket that made no sense to start with! I have also known Epley for many years! I have nothing against him either, he's always been nice to me, too.

Instead of thinking everyone should hate Crumpler like you do, ask yourself why or what have you done that has made you dislike him so much.
re lalalalala

Pine Bluff, AR

#24 Jun 15, 2012
Looks like lalalalala has been in Crumpler's court, but didn't like what happened there. Crumpler is fair; I'm sure lalalalala got what he/she deserved.
what

United States

#25 Jun 15, 2012
re lalalalala wrote:
Looks like lalalalala has been in Crumpler's court, but didn't like what happened there. Crumpler is fair; I'm sure lalalalala got what he/she deserved.
Yep, I think you may be right about that, and by the way they fling the 'bang' word around...sounds like they tried to 'bang' him for a deal and they got turned down!!!! LOL
wondering

La Vernia, TX

#26 Sep 12, 2012
I heard a rumor today that out lame duck judge has decided to resign his judgeship and not finish out the term he was elected to serve. Is there any truth to this rumor?
Wondering about wondering

Pine Bluff, AR

#27 Sep 12, 2012
Haven't heard that, but what difference does it make? If he wants to move on why not? If the citizens didn't want to keep him who cares if he goes early? You sure don't seem to like him.
read it

United States

#30 Sep 13, 2012
It is on magnolia reporter
wondering wrote:
I heard a rumor today that out lame duck judge has decided to resign his judgeship and not finish out the term he was elected to serve. Is there any truth to this rumor?
cant fault him

Pine Bluff, AR

#31 Sep 13, 2012
I don't fault him for bugging out after reading the story in the Reporter. If the people didn't want to keep him and he found another job, I don't see any problem with him getting out early. Will Epley start his term early I wonder?
AES5971

United States

#32 Sep 15, 2012
The procedure for replacing a District Court judge is for the Quorum Court to declare a vacancy and to ask the governor to appoint a replacement. Current Arkansas law allows the governor to appoint the person who defeats an incumbent District Court judge to the position, or to appoint someone else to serve temporarily.

District Court has original jurisdiction for trials involving the violation of city or county ordinances, and for offenses defined as misdemeanors by state law. It may issue arrest and search warrants. District Court judges may also be appointed to act as criminal magistrates for a Circuit Court.

Since: Sep 11

Magnolia, AR

#33 Sep 28, 2012
Worst decision Magnolia every made was to let Lucky walk...I watched as the "temp" judge sentenced a 21 year old child to jail for 2 days for breaking his girlfriend's cell phone. True it was stupid on the kids' part however this child had no criminal record or anything and probation would have been warranted in this matter. Crumpler was FAIR to say the least.
Will

Magnolia, AR

#34 Dec 27, 2015
calls em like I sees em wrote:
Now that he is a lame duck judge, He is really showing his ignorance or should I say arrogance?
Wonder if Crumpler is NOT paying his bills in Forrest city like he did in magnolia. He thought he was exempt from paying his bills because he was a lawyer. He's a pos.
nobody

United States

#35 Jan 29, 2016
Blossom Bud wrote:
Worst decision Magnolia every made was to let Lucky walk...I watched as the "temp" judge sentenced a 21 year old child to jail for 2 days for breaking his girlfriend's cell phone. True it was stupid on the kids' part however this child had no criminal record or anything and probation would have been warranted in this matter. Crumpler was FAIR to say the least.
Since when is 21 the age of a child???

A 21 y/o is not a child and should not act like one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll why employers willnot hire a convicted felon (Mar '08) Tue Pissed off felon 257
What has happened to customer service at Doctor... (Oct '10) Nov 17 Maxine 5
A nightmare that won't end!!! Nov 14 Laodicean world 3
stamps, arkansas featured in new metallica musi... (Dec '08) Nov 12 Zrs 10
Tommy Garland Nov 10 Winter17 2
Kelley Nov 9 Jax 2
07 classmate carl Nov 6 INTHere 3

Magnolia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magnolia Mortgages