First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I read that trozzie turner is trying to get out of jail because he didn't get a speedy trial. Does that mean his brother Jeremy
might walk too? It has been a long time since he was charged and he has not been to trial yet. Anybody know anything about that speedy trial stuff?
LRW

Jacksonville, AR

#2 Apr 7, 2010
it doesn't count when your a fugitive
BufordT

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2010
See how quick vigilantism comes back if they start letting thugs out for BS reasons such as that.

Since: May 10

Fayetteville, WV

#4 May 5, 2010
The Turner boys wont see the outside of a jail for a long time
rick

Mobile, AL

#5 May 8, 2010
We use to have our DA's ride with the police once or so a month to get a taste of how things ended up in his/her office. I wonder if the DA does that here? They would even suit up{bullet proof vest} and go out on drug raids. Just wondering if that has or happens here in Columbia county? It worked out great out west.
Razorback84

Sherman, TX

#6 May 8, 2010
Columbia County's DA is so far backed up, they don't have time to do it.
rick

Mobile, AL

#7 May 8, 2010
Is there an assistant DA or just the one? I feel that he is doing a good job but just wondering if theres a way to get some help- maybe from the state or fed?
just wondering

Nacogdoches, TX

#8 May 10, 2010
cj johnson wrote:
The Turner boys wont see the outside of a jail for a long time
In my opinion i think they were handled rather harsh, muderers, rapists etc. get lesser time than these turners did, seems to me it was something personal, just my opinion !
Retardo the magneficient

United States

#9 May 10, 2010
Yes i would like to sign up for the drug trials where do i sign?
Get Real

Greenwood, MS

#10 May 10, 2010
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>In my opinion i think they were handled rather harsh, muderers, rapists etc. get lesser time than these turners did, seems to me it was something personal, just my opinion !
So you think his sentence was too harsh? Did he break the law?
Some of you need to wake the hell up. He was selling the substance that LEADS to murder, rape, theft, etc. You're damn right he deserves the sentence he got, and I hope he rots in jail.
If he was white I wonder if some of you would be raising all this hell.
just wondering

Nacogdoches, TX

#11 May 10, 2010
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of you need to wake the hell up. He was selling the substance that LEADS to murder, rape, theft, etc. You're damn right he deserves the sentence he got, and I hope he rots in jail.
You always try to make it a black and white thing, what is your problem noone said anything about what color one is...and how do you know that i am not white?
Razorback84

Sherman, TX

#12 May 10, 2010
I don't know about black-white, never seen it mentioned till now, but out of the 87 years he was given. I think those years he'll be doing all at once, I think. But knowing state justices systems, he'll probably do 30 years in prison. If it was federal, then he would have to do 97-100 percent of that time. The lowest time someone can do in federal prison is 92%.
Get Real

Greenwood, MS

#13 May 10, 2010
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You always try to make it a black and white thing, what is your problem noone said anything about what color one is...and how do you know that i am not white?
Maybe because you stated within the past 24 hours on here that you were very important in the black community? Unless you are Bill Clinton, I'm pretty sure you are Afro-American.

Get off your high horse.

Again, if Trozell Turner was white, would you give a damn? I think we all know that answer to that.
just wondering

Nacogdoches, TX

#14 May 11, 2010
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because you stated within the past 24 hours on here that you were very important in the black community? Unless you are Bill Clinton, I'm pretty sure you are Afro-American.
Get off your high horse.
Again, if Trozell Turner was white, would you give a damn? I think we all know that answer to that.
Yes, i did state that i have a little Pull in the black community, that doesnot sa that i am Black, let me say this o you Get Real, i care about all races, andyes i would give a care if this young man was White, now i have a question for you, what gives you the impression that i wouldn't care if he was white? Understand that we are all childeren of God, and we all serve only one God, this world that he created is here to stay until he says its over and we have to try and love, and try and get along with each other, we are all the same in the sight of God, and guess what we can either live with it , or be miserable the rest of our lives...Why... becaue blacks are hee to stay, whites are here to stay until he (GOD) calls us home.It is so much easier to love than it is to hate, because not loving a human being, not caring for a human being,not helping a human being, not forgiving a human being, there will be consequences to endure. i really would like to meet you one day get real, to look you in your eyes, for i feel you have a soul.
just wondering

Nacogdoches, TX

#15 May 11, 2010
please excuse misspelled words
Minister

Tampa, FL

#16 Sep 6, 2013
Everyone deserves a second Chance.Ive never Seen anyone Held in jail so long without court date. It is my prayer thats he be released Soon
Another Magnolian

Pine Bluff, AR

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Columbia County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, David Butler just announced he is running for Prosecuting Attorney. I hope someone runs against him or this racist, adulterer POS will be more powerful than he is now.
Another Magnolian

Pine Bluff, AR

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trozzie was white Butler would have found a way for the 'smarter sentencing' to keep him out of jail.
Wow

Magnolia, AR

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Another Magnolian wrote:
Columbia County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, David Butler just announced he is running for Prosecuting Attorney. I hope someone runs against him or this racist, adulterer POS will be more powerful than he is now.
that cake lady is mad again!
sick

United States

#20 Sep 10, 2013
Nancy stfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felica Nichole Nikki Payne Thu cakes r bad 8
KDAS Clowns (May '14) Thu kc 319
nate ponder Thu farmerville 3
Noise orderance law (Sep '14) Apr 15 a good day for a ... 5
cameo (Aug '12) Apr 14 Ballbuster1919 28
Tracy Edwards is... Apr 14 Ballbuster1919 5
Larry's Pizza Magnolia is coming to town! Apr 14 Papa John 24

Flood Warning for Columbia County was issued at April 18 at 11:28AM CDT

More from around the web

Magnolia People Search