More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,149

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story

United States

#6441 Jul 15, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a drive-thru, besides the old farts are probably gone by the time you wake up.
Question old army do you ride a motorcyle by chance???
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6442 Jul 15, 2012
No motorcycle here, sorry.
Zap

AOL

#6447 Jul 31, 2012
Looks like two baby hummers this year,I think that's better than last year. Hey Army. If I had a motorcycle I'd give it to you. I drive like I walk, all over the place.
Zap

AOL

#6448 Jul 31, 2012
I see some old lady did the ancestry on Obama. The one she didn't mention was Capt James T Kirk of the starship USS Enterprise, Afraid they would start up the birth certificate thing again.
Zap

AOL

#6449 Jul 31, 2012
Romney, God gives them millions, so they can buy friends.
Zap

AOL

#6450 Jul 31, 2012
I must have lots of friends, since he didn't give me shit.
Zap

AOL

#6451 Jul 31, 2012
Judo, I thought more like, pie eating contest.
Zap

AOL

#6452 Jul 31, 2012
Well Romney is right. It's hard to make a proffit if every time you make something you blow it up.
Zap

AOL

#6453 Jul 31, 2012
I've been busy digging a beaver trap, now if I can get her to come up my driveway.
Zap

AOL

#6454 Jul 31, 2012
I dug it really wide, you never know how big a beaver will be.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6455 Jul 31, 2012
A big old stinking billy goat showed up here yesterday, asked my neighbor if it was his and he said why would I think it was his. Told him I noticed the family resemblence. Don't think he'll sell me any more beer on Sundays.
Zap

AOL

#6456 Jul 31, 2012
Hey Army, I would be leary of that Sunday beer from your neighbor. Does he piss on his legs too?
derek rose

Trumann, AR

#6457 Jul 31, 2012
Wowee its the end of the world!!!!'
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

#6458 Jul 31, 2012
Zap wrote:
I dug it really wide, you never know how big a beaver will be.
Some big beavers got a wide ass tail too? Smack a man down with one rotation make him crawl. Big beavers are cool.
Wally

Greenbrier, AR

#6459 Jul 31, 2012
Leave it to Beaver.
Zap

AOL

#6460 Aug 1, 2012
Beaver is probably our most important critter. In the past men lived by themselves in the woods for months, faced freezing winters, traveled over long distances, crossed the oceans, just to trap a beaver. Ever day they faced hadships, & untold danger, just to catch a big ass beaver. Raise your slitz & pose a toast " to the big ass beaver"
Zap

AOL

#6461 Aug 1, 2012
Ying Yang & Ping Pong said the next olympics they would just ,mail in their game.
Zap

AOL

#6462 Aug 1, 2012
I hear a power outage coming. I hope there is some rain in it.
Zap

AOL

#6463 Aug 1, 2012
Never mind, a big drop hit my dog
Paz

AOL

#6464 Aug 1, 2012
Chick fa lay, 50 % of all chickens are gay, 50 % of them are straight & 50% of them are Bi, you can't trust a chicken, but I don't want to eat no gay chicken. I guess it don't really matter, I eat KFC, they are definately the smarter chicken. I take ITT over Phonex every day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magnolians abilities to cut historical olive trees Tue Observer 1
Earn free gift cards for wal-mart and other stores Dec 14 Pitforpit 1
descrase to be called a mother (Dec '13) Dec 14 little Ole me 5
How to (Mar '14) Dec 14 snake 19
Clair Ann Jones Givens (Feb '09) Dec 14 little Ole me 4
Does anyone know a guy named Billy Pipkin is he... (Mar '12) Dec 14 donebizwhim 8
Johnathon hooks Dec 12 buckfan 1
Magnolia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Magnolia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Magnolia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:36 am PST