Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15228 Sep 13, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt allude to any such thing. I was referring to a previous attack on the towers more than a year or two before the planes took it down. it was a bomb in the basement. Im confident that crazy middle east extremist did fly those planes and 100% of the destruction was indeed caused by those planes.
I am sorry about not understanding your post. You are correct about the first attack. The FBI took that terrorist up in a helicopter and as they circled the World Trade Center Towers the Agent looked that terrorist in the eyes and said "look, it's still standing" the terrorist said it wouldn't be if we had more money and it won't be next time. That FBI Agent should have shoved him out of that helicopter right then. That pig eating terrorist was right.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15229 Sep 13, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you stop claiming to be a republican. You certainly are NOT one. You tout BIG GOVERNMENT bullshit from one post to the next. BTW, people from both parties file frivolous lawsuits.
Just because you are "surrounded by over 1 million acres of National Forrest" doesn't mean I am. Why the hell do you think I drove that far to get to a large park?
Maybe because you choose to surround yourself with LIBERALS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15230 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I would rather fly out of the vehicle than not be able to get out and burn.
Your chances of dying in a vehicle by burning to death compared to being ejected are slim to none.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15231 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
"absolutely no evidence"
The evidence is there. You refuse to seek it and to see it.
"Not too many people I know support Paul."
Why should they? They have not been given the truth about him. Sorry, but it is the majority of the population that has drank the Kool-aid. I can't help it if most sheeple just goes with the flow and vote for the candidates the MSM present to them. I am proud to say I am in the minority who was open to the truth and stood by a man of honor and decency. People today would have thought our founders were crazy too.
"Russia values life unlike radical muslims."
Sounds like you been watching too much TV. Hannity and O'Reilly telling you what to say and think?
Ever think about listening to Michael Scheuer. He may not have his very own TV show, but he knows a little bit about our National threats and our enemies.
Unlike you I do not have to listen to radio or watch TV to know about National Security and our enemies. I live it, not a "little bit" but a damn bunch daily. Why you are watching those birds, and those mouth pieces you so proudly talk about are sitting in their climate controlled studios sipping tea and eating grey poupon I am out here defending your rights to do so. God Bless America.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15232 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
It's about time we agree on something!!
Now that's funny. This all started with "losing freedoms". Call me crazy but I haven't seen one freedom anybody has lost yet. I see restrictions on freedoms but no losses! As much as I would like to say we are losing freedoms because I am as anti-obama as they come I just can't say that yet!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15233 Sep 13, 2012
Warrior, would you be appalled if you found out your party was corrupt? I am (appalled that is.) THIS young kid is a true republican! I never thought I'd watch MSNBC and see more honest reporting than Fox News.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O7_WbZLNTWoXX&feature=rel ated
I started the video but I just couldn't finish it. If you are truly watching that gal on that network, the most hate filled slanted left, lying vile people filled network in the history of TV than you have some serious issues. They don't even attempt to hide how left and crazy they are.

Blytheville, AR

#15234 Sep 13, 2012
guess wrote:
Hey people just to remind you we've had 4 american citizens killed on september 11. Our president should be outraged and go get the guys who killed them. Instead you know what he is doing he's back on the campaign trail. A real president flys back to the white house and does his job and goes after the guys that did the killing. And they just said on the news guess what gas is going up again because of the unrest over there and guess what this is happening on the presidents watch, while he's on the campaign trail. By not going after the guys that killed our american citizens he's telling the world he won't do nothing to them. The wuss in chief needs to be kicked out of office.
Wait...I thought the War on Terror was over? That's what the President said, right?

The fact that the administration was caught off guard on 9/11 is appalling. The president supported and funded these extremists who are committing these acts. HE BUILT IT!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15235 Sep 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wait...I thought the War on Terror was over? That's what the President said, right?
The fact that the administration was caught off guard on 9/11 is appalling. The president supported and funded these extremists who are committing these acts. HE BUILT IT!
This idiot not only has blood on his hands fom his failed foreign policy but he has blood on his hands for his Operation Fast and Furious cover up that got Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry KILLED along with ICE Agent Javir Zapata! This is a lying PATHETIC administration!
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#15236 Sep 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny. This all started with "losing freedoms". Call me crazy but I haven't seen one freedom anybody has lost yet. I see restrictions on freedoms but no losses! As much as I would like to say we are losing freedoms because I am as anti-obama as they come I just can't say that yet!
Restrictions= Infringment+ Loss . Thay are all the same exact thing. If you cant see it your being a denialist.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#15237 Sep 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you I do not have to listen to radio or watch TV to know about National Security and our enemies. I live it, not a "little bit" but a damn bunch daily. Why you are watching those birds, and those mouth pieces you so proudly talk about are sitting in their climate controlled studios sipping tea and eating grey poupon I am out here defending your rights to do so. God Bless America.
So apparently the brainwashing the US military gave you was highly successful. It evidently is still working. I never bought into that crap. superior officer,s my a$$. I was brought up to believe I was as good as anyone else nobody was superior to me.When we where out in the bush those officers dressed just the same as us enlisted men. If one was disliked of incopetent we simply would keep saluting him. The snipers would target him for shure. Today the military dont need the draft. There are so many losers that cannott make it in the real world they join up and vollentier to be cannon fodder so the goverment will provide for them. Some poor kids are duped by some lying recruter into joining up. Vietnam was wasted lives & money all for nothing. We where fighting communism Now we have a communist president. And thats OK with a lot of people. The middle east wars of today are no different. We are fighting Terrorist and we fight terrorism with terrorism. military people havent learned a single from history.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#15238 Sep 13, 2012
guess wrote:
Come on people our president just apolized to the terroist they killed 4 of our americans. This man needs to be outraged. He made little speech but he won't take action. The problem here is muslim terroist killed our american people and people keep cowarding down to them. It's time our wussy little president grows a backbone. For any you that are going to go ahead and vote for him anyway. This is the president that is reducing our milialty and reduced our nukes. Do you people realize under this president we are sitting ducks. We need somebody it there that will stand up for americans and not apolize to muslims feelings.This make me mad the people that got killed are americans they are just like you. All of you ought to be outraged. It time each of you to think about it before you cast that vote . Do you want this wuss in the white house. He has no backbone. He prove to me today he doesnot care about any of you just your vote.
TOTAl BULLSHIT""" """"" """"" "
Furthermore, the word “sorry” or “apologize” doesn’t appear in the statement. Under the headline,“U.S. Embassy Condemns Religious Incitement,” the embassy in Cairo said,“Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy.”
Romney has falsely accused Obama of “apologizing for America” many times before. The line has been a dependable applause-getter with conservative audiences. But we found no basis for this claim in Obama’s previous speeches and remarks. And other fact-checkers came to similar conclusions.

Blytheville, AR

#15239 Sep 13, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTAl BULLSHIT""" """"" """"" "
Furthermore, the word “sorry” or “apologize” doesn’t appear in the statement. Under the headline,“U.S. Embassy Condemns Religious Incitement,” the embassy in Cairo said,“Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy.”
Romney has falsely accused Obama of “apologizing for America” many times before. The line has been a dependable applause-getter with conservative audiences. But we found no basis for this claim in Obama’s previous speeches and remarks. And other fact-checkers came to similar conclusions.
Keep splitting hairs all you want. Reality has once again trumped your false depictions.

Washington DC

#15240 Sep 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wait...I thought the War on Terror was over? That's what the President said, right?
WHY don't you form yourself a posse and take your brave ass to Africa and just clean things up. Then you can clean up the middle east as well. There is several super intelligent arm chair quarterbacks on here to recruit.

Hell as smart an brave as you guys are, I suspect it should not take you more than a month.

GO GET-EM BOYS, THEN YOU CAN HANG YOUR MISSION ACCOMPLISHED SIGN

PS. while you are in the neighbor hood you can tell the Bin Laden's that W put on a plane and sent back to Saudi after 9-11, that W sends his warmest regards.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#15241 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
"we can have a clear picture of which way is better for America."
That would be in reverse. Back, say 200 years.
"we look to rise up another party that will or we do whatever it takes to take our country [BACK]."
That would be the Libertarian Party, my friend.
No, the Libertarian Party is reckless and dangerous with just how many freedoms they want to give to people. It is too close to anarchy. If given as much freedom as Libertarians wanted to give we would quickly descend into chaos.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#15243 Sep 13, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Libertarian Party is reckless and dangerous with just how many freedoms they want to give to people. It is too close to anarchy. If given as much freedom as Libertarians wanted to give we would quickly descend into chaos.
There isnt any such thing as too many freedoms.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#15244 Sep 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry about not understanding your post. You are correct about the first attack. The FBI took that terrorist up in a helicopter and as they circled the World Trade Center Towers the Agent looked that terrorist in the eyes and said "look, it's still standing" the terrorist said it wouldn't be if we had more money and it won't be next time. That FBI Agent should have shoved him out of that helicopter right then. That pig eating terrorist was right.
I dont think those sand ------s eat pork?

Washington DC

#15245 Sep 13, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY don't you form yourself a posse and take your brave ass to Africa and just clean things up. Then you can clean up the middle east as well. There is several super intelligent arm chair quarterbacks on here to recruit.
Hell as smart an brave as you guys are, I suspect it should not take you more than a month.
GO GET-EM BOYS, THEN YOU CAN HANG YOUR MISSION ACCOMPLISHED SIGN
PS. while you are in the neighbor hood you can tell the Bin Laden's that W put on a plane and sent back to Saudi after 9-11, that W sends his warmest regards.
While you are in Saudi, be sure to follow W's lead and kiss the king's hand.
Uncle Cracker

Mountain Home, AR

#15246 Sep 13, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think those sand ------s eat pork?
I heard you white sand ---s love it.

Washington DC

#15248 Sep 13, 2012
guess wrote:
Obama would rather be on the campaign trail instead of be outraged over 4 american citizens being brutely murdered. This president doesn't care about you just your vote. Guess what folks volience has spread to around the world because our president is not taken actions as he claims. Now the muslim terroists have decided he ain't going to do something about the killings. The muslim wuss in chief needs to be kicked out of office.
Come out from under your rock, and have a look around'''

Under President Barack Obama, CIA drone strikes have killed 15 of the most important players in al Qaeda, according to a count maintained by the New America Foundation (a nonpartisan think tank.

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, who senior US counter terrorism officials call the only leader of consequence left.

Washington DC

#15249 Sep 13, 2012
guess wrote:
Obama would rather be on the campaign trail instead of be outraged over 4 american citizens being brutely murdered. This president doesn't care about you just your vote. Guess what folks volience has spread to around the world because our president is not taken actions as he claims. Now the muslim terroists have decided he ain't going to do something about the killings. The muslim wuss in chief needs to be kicked out of office.
One hell of a coincidence that this attack in Libya came just days after the CIA took out the second in command of Al Qaeda, AKA as the Libyan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal~Mart here in Magnoila Ar 1 hr oilfieldbaby 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr Just asking 10,063
Mayor's Race (Jan '14) 16 hr Tired of the BS 73
POS out of Jail 17 hr CONCERNED CITIZEN 1
Noise orderance law Tue The Geezer Next Door 3
Animal Cruelty Mon smh 75
Magnolia Murals (Feb '14) Sep 27 Jay 145
Magnolia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Magnolia Jobs

Magnolia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Magnolia News, Events & Info