SR-201: Fatal: Accident

SR-201: Fatal: Accident

There are 15 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 18, 2009, titled SR-201: Fatal: Accident. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Authorities say six people were killed and three others were seriously injured in a two-vehicle collision early this morning on a highway in the Salt Lake City suburb of Magna.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Natalie Abinader

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Is their anyway to know how we can send flowers or if the boy needs anything?
Katie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jul 18, 2009
Wow,,, This is so sad... My heart goes out to families... I am so very sorry for your loss.. This so sad words cant even be said... God Bless Everyone and the baby....
franco lampropoulos

Riverton, UT

#3 Jul 19, 2009
we love u veronica i just cant beleve it. we all from highland care center will miss u and your laugh
Mike

Woods Cross, UT

#4 Jul 19, 2009
I turn through this intersection every work day and pray I make it through. It's far more dangerous than the Magna intersections on 201 where they installed traffic lights.
Veronica M Martinez

South Jordan, UT

#5 Jul 19, 2009
Im A year older then Veronica We Went to School together& We were close in school..I Loved Her& Am Giong to miss her Deeply.. & My Regards go out to her Family.. Words cant Express My Emotions right now... We Used to sit & think about how much our names were alike, I was Veronica Maria Marinez& She Was Veronica Marie Martinez.. Did Our Parents think alike or what??...Im going to Miss you Lil Veronica Ur gone But will never be forgotten...Ur In
my thoughts as well as My Prayers....
Stuart

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Jul 19, 2009
R.I.P Megan.
Myself, and your friends and family will miss you. We will never forget you. We love you.
jessey paniagua

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Jul 19, 2009
R.I.P
megan i will always remember you you were one of my very first friends at union middle school and you were a great friend one of my best friends we have alot of memories. i love you megan foote.
R.I.P
mercedes i didnt really know you well but we talked a few times in science class and shared some stories i wish i got to know you better. i miss you.
sickofdumbdriver s

Canton, MA

#8 Jul 19, 2009
Is their anyway to know how we can send flowers or if the boy needs anything? Contact Primary Children's Hospital to help.
BRANDi

Midvale, UT

#9 Jul 19, 2009
mercedes you will always be remembered !!
soo will you megan. i love you girls !!
and i will miss you . i noee we all had
our ups and downs. but mercedes i will
never forget the first time we met !!
in gym .((: dangg ,, all my love goes
out too your families this is still hard to
believe!. much love too the baby ricardo.)):
heard alot about you .
Marco

Ogden, UT

#10 Jul 19, 2009
My prayers go to the victims Family.
wabbsters

Delta, UT

#11 Jul 19, 2009
i would like to know why there were 7 people in the car and there are only seatbelts for 5?
silvia

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2009
u all be missed. and never forgoten rip 2 all of u guys;
TTay

West Jordan, UT

#13 Jul 20, 2009
Stuart wrote:
R.I.P Megan.
Myself, and your friends and family will miss you. We will never forget you. We love you.
Is this the Megan Foote, her father is Rick?!
melanie

Denver, CO

#14 Jul 20, 2009
my brother loren jepson was the first paramedic at the scene! he is the paramedic that rivived the little 4 yr old that survived but unfortunatly the one surviving child the 4 yr old ricardo didnt stay alive he died later on at the hospital! i just wanted to comment because this was a very tragic accident and my brother is a true hero! the firemen and paramedics had to witness something so sad that night and my prayers are with them, my brother, and the family memebers! god bless
melanie

Denver, CO

#15 Jul 20, 2009
the small boy died later that night at 2:37am my bro. was the paramedic on scene and worked on the boy all the way to the hospital and was there when they pronounced him dead! sorry! rip. god bless the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 1 hr Lipstick3036 32,073
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) 7 hr Malcolm 85
Mitt Romney is a turd 7 hr Annie 35
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 17 hr Treasure Drove 20
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Wed Kathi 28,896
Utah sucks Tue Lajeanna 3
More Problems with the Book of Mormon Tue Susanne 34

Magna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance