College Basketball
Piratefan

Barstow, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2007
Former pirates Aaron England is playing college basketball for college of eastern utah this season. England was on scholarship last year at Utah State, but because of differences with the coach England was asked to leave. Now he is at CEU. He should have a good year there.
On a side note Englands high school pal and former pirate Zack Collard is playing at Barstow College in California. Zack had a hard time finding somewhere to play after high school, I think the coach at cyprus hurt both England and especially Collard in there efforts to get to the next level. I watched them in high school and the coachs style wouldn't allow either of them to play to full capabilities.
Good luck to both of these former pirates represent Magna for the great place it is!!
Does annyone remember trent Goodfellow is he playing anywhere??
Pirate Fan also

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Mar 18, 2009
Trent is no longer playing and has changed his name to Erickson after his Dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DONALD TRUMP is NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. Birth Cert... 2 hr Baroque Obama - T... 3
Scathing New eBook About eBay Reveals Details o... 11 hr Strawserl 2
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr State of many Wives 365
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 17 hr RevKen 35
Frank Jackson To Duke Thu Hilarious 25
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Sep 1 NO DRUGS ILLEGALS... 1
Review: AMSCO Windows (Jan '10) Aug 26 ajohnson 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magna Mortgages