I'm very interested in where you got your facts from... because you didn't read any of the History from first hand experience...<quoted text>
...blah, blah, blah...
1. Did you talk to Emma and get your facts right?
2. When did you see him having sex with anyone, including married women and 14 year old's?
3. I know if I married a second husband, my husband would have some knowledge of it... especially if he came around at night with him home... did you talk to these husband's?
or, were these the husband's who abandoned or abused the women& children, causing them to have to run from for safety?
You don't understand the concept of seeking the answers from first hand sources... You don't understand what the Book of Mormon is about... and You don't understand what you are talking about.
It has been discussed in this forum how rapes, murders, prostitution, theft, all kinds of crimes have increased in modern times (that means now).
Why don't you do yourself a favor and go read the entire Book of Mormon and find out what the heart of the Church is about. Joseph Smith was a tool that Heavenly Father thought was worthy to translate the Book of Mormon.
We are Christians. The Church's name - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints - should give you a clue regarding your delusions of who the Church belongs to.
Definition of a Christian
1. Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
2. Relating to or derived from Jesus or Jesus's teachings.
3. Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus; Christlike.
4. Relating to or characteristic of Christianity or its adherents.
5. Showing a loving concern for others; humane.
1. One who professes belief in Jesus as Christ or follows the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
2. One who lives according to the teachings of Jesus.
Your arguments are so dull... you don't know what you are talking about... copy and pasting isn't a form of intelligence. Seeking correct answers from the appropriate sources is, followed by speaking the truth.