othordox jewish contractor's leave worker bleeding on street

Posted in the Magna Forum

THE PHANTON HELL RIDER

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 12, 2009
OTHORDOX JEWISH CONTRACTORS AND BUILDING OWNERS BY THE NAME'S OF HANNA'' COWARDLY FLED INTO THIER CARS WHEN A WORKER WAS INJURED"TOLD ALL ILEGAL WORKERS TO LEAVE' LOCK THE DOORS AND GOT INTO THIER CARS AND FLED. WITH OUT CALLING FOR THE POLICE NOR COMMING TO HIS AID.ALSO A ORTHORDOX JEWISH MEDICAL AMBULANCE THAT WAS PASSING BY AT THE TIME''AND WAS FLAG DOWN TO STOP AND HELP THE INJURED MAN WHO WAS BLEEDING TO DEATH''SO THAT THEY COULD CARRY HIM TO THE HOSPITAL'' IN ORDER TO SAVE HIS LIFE''STOP AND LOOKED'' THAN SAID NO'' BECAUSE HE WAS NOT JEWISH''........AMBULANCE WAS NOT ON AN EMERGENCY RUN.[A CONSPIRACY AND COVER UP [INJUNCTION COMPLAINT FORM][SSL-13] WILL BE FILE AGAISNT THE STATE OF [NEW YORK] AND WASNINGTON DC FEDERAL AGENCIES- AND POLICE DEPT: FOR DECLINE INVESTIGATION- AND COVER UP CHARGES.ALSO CHARGES WILL BE FILE FOR ABANDOMENT AND FAILER TO AID WORKER........THE PHANTON RIDER @GMAIL.COM. POSTED IN THE.[NEW YORK]-BROOKLYN-WASHINGTON-DC- PALESTINE-[FORUM TOPIX. UNDER [OTHORDOX JEWISH CONTRACTORS LEAVE WORKER BLEEDING ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK.-[THE PHANTON RIDER]-/[CONTRACTORS AND BUILDING OWNERS: THE HANNA'S[709-GRAND ST.BROOKLYN NYC.-WILLIAMSBURG SECTION.
Gideons Sword

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2012
THE PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
OTHORDOX JEWISH CONTRACTORS AND BUILDING OWNERS BY THE NAME'S OF HANNA'' COWARDLY FLED INTO THIER CARS WHEN A WORKER WAS INJURED"TOLD ALL ILEGAL WORKERS TO LEAVE' LOCK THE DOORS AND GOT INTO THIER CARS AND FLED. WITH OUT CALLING FOR THE POLICE NOR COMMING TO HIS AID.ALSO A ORTHORDOX JEWISH MEDICAL AMBULANCE THAT WAS PASSING BY AT THE TIME''AND WAS FLAG DOWN TO STOP AND HELP THE INJURED MAN WHO WAS BLEEDING TO DEATH''SO THAT THEY COULD CARRY HIM TO THE HOSPITAL'' IN ORDER TO SAVE HIS LIFE''STOP AND LOOKED'' THAN SAID NO'' BECAUSE HE WAS NOT JEWISH''........AMBULANCE WAS NOT ON AN EMERGENCY RUN.[A CONSPIRACY AND COVER UP [INJUNCTION COMPLAINT FORM][SSL-13] WILL BE FILE AGAISNT THE STATE OF [NEW YORK] AND WASNINGTON DC FEDERAL AGENCIES- AND POLICE DEPT: FOR DECLINE INVESTIGATION- AND COVER UP CHARGES.ALSO CHARGES WILL BE FILE FOR ABANDOMENT AND FAILER TO AID WORKER........THE PHANTON RIDER @GMAIL.COM. POSTED IN THE.[NEW YORK]-BROOKLYN-WASHINGTON-DC- PALESTINE-[FORUM TOPIX. UNDER [OTHORDOX JEWISH CONTRACTORS LEAVE WORKER BLEEDING ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK.-[THE PHANTON RIDER]-/[CONTRACTORS AND BUILDING OWNERS: THE HANNA'S[709-GRAND ST.BROOKLYN NYC.-WILLIAMSBURG SECTION.
I know what you are feeling Phanton and your plan for revenge. Please reconsider ,think of those you have helped and consoled here on topix alone. They have wronged you and you must not let them own you .You have more to give but if you proceed with your plan then truly all is lost and nothing gained. I have read your posts please stop this now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 7 min Toko2014 18,929
Why Are THere So Many Gay Mormons ??? Tue Just Lisa 3
Review: Las Aguilas/utah Eagle Transport/taxi S... Tue ctae 2
Review: AMSCO Windows (Jan '10) Oct 19 Disgrundled 65
Review: Holladay Family And Laser Dentistry Oct 17 bcgrooves 1
Review: Poorman's Heating & Air (Mar '14) Oct 16 R Byte 2
School Marketing Research Survey Oct 15 Time2workout 1
Magna Dating
Find my Match

Magna Jobs