Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Amen

Buffalo, NY

#43722 Oct 27, 2013
zeke wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, he just a dumb a$$.
When are you and waco getting married homo? You both change your monikers like you change your minds. Just kidding, nitwit, you're both mindless. This week you're Republicans, next week you'll be Demoncrats. Now have your state government zookeeper hose your nasty ass down in your cage, monkey boy.
zeke

Maryville, TN

#43723 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
OK, Waco, come out of hiding. We know that you can't stay away from responding on here. Are you currently using a pseudo name? Come on back. It's not all that bad.
Waco hell, you famous for that crap.
zeke

Maryville, TN

#43724 Oct 27, 2013
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>When are you and waco getting married homo? You both change your monikers like you change your minds. Just kidding, nitwit, you're both mindless. This week you're Republicans, next week you'll be Demoncrats. Now have your state government zookeeper hose your nasty ass down in your cage, monkey boy.
ha ha nut licker, you ain't sh!t, just a used up old no account ho.
ahm gwanna kikboody

Maryville, TN

#43725 Oct 27, 2013
These Olds Topix trolls like amen ain't nothing but a dingleberry in the road of life

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43726 Oct 27, 2013
ahm gwanna kikboody wrote:
These Olds Topix trolls like amen ain't nothing but a dingleberry in the road of life
That's incredibly profound.
State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#43727 Oct 27, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answers it you just unable to understand it. Most be public school educated.
LOL....I didn't attend public schools. I was educated in a parochial school. What is you excuse now? I am a communist for you not answering my question? Get on him, Bacon. He is a lying weak link in your party.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43729 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I didn't attend public schools. I was educated in a parochial school. What is you excuse now? I am a communist for you not answering my question? Get on him, Bacon. He is a lying weak link in your party.
If you're not man enough to "get on him", you need a lesson in being a man and taking up for yourself. I'm not your mother and if I was, no matter your age, I'd whip your butt for being a coward. Don't start something YOU can't finish. I was the only woman on here for quite a while and took my fair share of knocks and gave as good. No one with the exception of a person named Arnold, ever asked me or others to "get on to" people on his behalf. Between your diction and whining being identical to Arnold, you see a pattern developing here that would give cause for not only me, but others on here to think you're Arnold?

State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#43731 Oct 27, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not man enough to "get on him", you need a lesson in being a man and taking up for yourself. I'm not your mother and if I was, no matter your age, I'd whip your butt for being a coward. Don't start something YOU can't finish. I was the only woman on here for quite a while and took my fair share of knocks and gave as good. No one with the exception of a person named Arnold, ever asked me or others to "get on to" people on his behalf. Between your diction and whining being identical to Arnold, you see a pattern developing here that would give cause for not only me, but others on here to think you're Arnold?
Madam Queen. I got on Taxpayer with several posts about avoiding the question. Go back and check. Then you got on me for the same. I answered your question, but he has yet to answer mine. I thought that you were the matriacrch of the Republican debating process on here, and in that role would chide one of your loyal members who dodged a simple question. I see I was wrong. There is no honor in your camp. I don't expect Republicans to conduct themselves in a fair and honorable way. You have just proven my point. Anyhow, let me say that Taxpayer is a "wuss" and you are his protector. I told you that you can call me Arnold all you like. I see you continue to take my advice. That is a good start. I would like to meet him sometime as much paranoia that he has placed in your mind.
Yes...Arnold, Arnold, Arnold. In case you didn't get it the first time.......ARONOLD. LOL What fun!
State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#43732 Oct 27, 2013
Sorry. It is correctly spelled,ARNOLD. Don't want Waco on my ass for a spelling mistake. God, that is such a horrible feeling to have.
Colony

Maryville, TN

#43734 Oct 27, 2013
Conservatives think liberals are stupid, liberals think conservatives are evil.Liberals are nice people, unfortunately they think everyone else is nice also.(Except for conservatives), and are unprepared when events prove otherwise.

Location hidden

#43735 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam Queen. I got on Taxpayer with several posts about avoiding the question. Go back and check. Then you got on me for the same. I answered your question, but he has yet to answer mine. I thought that you were the matriacrch of the Republican debating process on here, and in that role would chide one of your loyal members who dodged a simple question. I see I was wrong. There is no honor in your camp. I don't expect Republicans to conduct themselves in a fair and honorable way. You have just proven my point. Anyhow, let me say that Taxpayer is a "wuss" and you are his protector. I told you that you can call me Arnold all you like. I see you continue to take my advice. That is a good start. I would like to meet him sometime as much paranoia that he has placed in your mind.
Yes...Arnold, Arnold, Arnold. In case you didn't get it the first time.......ARONOLD. LOL What fun!
Arnold, let me start by saying that I don't know what party Taxpayer belongs to. In the past Taxpayer has gotten on me for posts he didn't agree with politically and I have with him.

I don't agree with Taxpayer on all his posts and quite frankly, I figured out early on he really doesn't care. Taxpayer has different "ideas" about the government and what he would do and that's all fine, sometimes I don't agree. He's not going to change, I'm not asking him to and I post very little to him since he burnt my a new one about one of my posts.

I don't believe him to really be a member of any political party. If he reads this, he can speak for himself. I think he identifies with the party of himself and freedom (totally without government intervention) and although I don't always agree with him; I do know he would stand beside you and me to fight for the freedom of everyone in this country.

I'm not Taxpayer's mother either and I'm not going to defend him for anything he posts. The only time I ever really defended him to another poster was when that person said he wished Taxpayer's mother had had an abortion with him. Now that's low. We're all on here going back and forth and it's mainly a place for us to vent, but to wish death on someone is wrong on way too many levels.

Why don't you try some manners and get off my case a while. I will admit, I do like Madam Queen...:)
zeke

Maryville, TN

#43736 Oct 27, 2013
Animal Control wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of waco's bipolar multiple personality monikers or just another dumb l\ligger?
Ebonics?
"you" famous for that crap?
keep pretending you ain't one of them multiple personalities ball licker."you "famous for that ha ha ha lmao.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#43737 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you having such a hard time understanding my answer? It was simple stated.
Go back and read slowly may be you can figure it out.
smilin fool

Maryville, TN

#43738 Oct 27, 2013
[QUOTE foolwho="State of Florida"]Sorry. It is correctly spelled,ARNOLD. Don't want Waco on my ass for a spelling mistake. God, that is such a horrible feeling to have.[/QUOTE] Bet you have lots of bad feelings.

“Vote”

Houston

#43739 Oct 27, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, let me start by saying that I don't know what party Taxpayer belongs to. In the past Taxpayer has gotten on me for posts he didn't agree with politically and I have with him.
I don't agree with Taxpayer on all his posts and quite frankly, I figured out early on he really doesn't care. Taxpayer has different "ideas" about the government and what he would do and that's all fine, sometimes I don't agree. He's not going to change, I'm not asking him to and I post very little to him since he burnt my a new one about one of my posts.
I don't believe him to really be a member of any political party. If he reads this, he can speak for himself. I think he identifies with the party of himself and freedom (totally without government intervention) and although I don't always agree with him; I do know he would stand beside you and me to fight for the freedom of everyone in this country.
I'm not Taxpayer's mother either and I'm not going to defend him for anything he posts. The only time I ever really defended him to another poster was when that person said he wished Taxpayer's mother had had an abortion with him. Now that's low. We're all on here going back and forth and it's mainly a place for us to vent, but to wish death on someone is wrong on way too many levels.
Why don't you try some manners and get off my case a while. I will admit, I do like Madam Queen...:)
I think I recall the lowlife who made the abortion crack.WHAT A JERK! Taxpayer is invulnerable to insults by the way.More and more I see that Silvercoastcorks and Taxpayer were, and are correct.
State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#43740 Oct 27, 2013
smilin fool wrote:
<quoted text> Bet you have lots of bad feelings.
I do have some bad feelings, not from spelling mistakes, but they mainly come about from your never ending ignorant posts! How someone could be so stupid and still be alive bothers me.
State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#43741 Oct 27, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you spin it, Taxpayer is a Republican and endorses every policy they put forth. He may not admit being a member of the party, but only common sense would tell you he votes that way. A no brainer. Anyhow, he is a crackpot with all of his communist infatuation. I also bet he was alive during the Joe McCarthey witch hunt of communists in the early 50's. Anyhow, I will come to a truce of sorts. I will call you "Madam Queen" and you can call me "Arnold", but NOT "Schwarzenegger". Thanks
State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#43742 Oct 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I recall the lowlife who made the abortion crack.WHAT A JERK! Taxpayer is invulnerable to insults by the way.More and more I see that Silvercoastcorks and Taxpayer were, and are correct.
What abortion crack was that? Keep us informed. Glad to see you back.

Location hidden

#43743 Oct 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I recall the lowlife who made the abortion crack.WHAT A JERK! Taxpayer is invulnerable to insults by the way.More and more I see that Silvercoastcorks and Taxpayer were, and are correct.
I miss Silver. You know who I miss more, "Truth."

Truth was like Silver and Taxpayer, never needed anyone to do their speaking for them and didn't care what anyone thought of them.

Now those were the days of some good verbal knockdown drag outs. I'd just sit back and watch. Old Truth and Silver both would make their opponents read 'em and weep. Taxpayer did scare me for a while with gun talk, and the man knows his history. This may sound odd but sometimes it's easy to respect people even if you don't agree with them.

Just to make SOF feel better, try as I may, I couldn't temper Silver's colorful vocabulary. He'd apologize and then go right on.

“Vote”

Houston

#43744 Oct 27, 2013
This president has been an unmitigated disaster for foreign policy.Our allies are up in arms over spying, Saudi Arabia, one of our only Arab allies, says that they are through with America vis a vis Syria.Americans are held in general contempt by the world, while China and Russia forge stronger ties in the face of waning American military power, and resolve.Obama is a fool, perhaps well meaning, but a fool nonetheless.This lame duck president has no chance of advancing his agenda, as millions lose their insurance, but can't get Obamacare because of a malfunctioning computer software program, that even if it worked would put Americans personal information on the net for anyone to steal.DISASTER DISASTER DISASTER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maggie Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three arrested, face first-degree murder charges Nov 18 karma 1
Clyde Music Thread (Nov '13) Nov 14 Musikologist 9
Wayne Coley was not a suicide Nov 9 Cammo Kid 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '16 404 error 34
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
Maggie Valley Music Thread (Nov '13) Oct '16 Musikologist 13
Cop chase downtown october21 Oct '16 Nancy mcdonald 2

Maggie Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maggie Valley Mortgages