Mendenhall chief charged with having ...

Mendenhall chief charged with having sex with teen

There are 104 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Mar 29, 2007, titled Mendenhall chief charged with having sex with teen. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Mendenhall Police Chief James Sullivan has been arrested and charged with four counts of sexual battery for allegedly having sex with a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
barlow is going down

Mendenhall, MS

#111 Mar 8, 2013
I bet BARLOW will find HIMSELF SOME REALLY NICE FRIENDS IN THE PEN.....I'M SURE THEY WILL LOVE GRABBIN HIS MUSTACHE HANDLEBARS WHILE RIDING HIM HARD & GIVING IT HELL.....JUS SAYING
cowboy up

Mendenhall, MS

#112 Mar 9, 2013
A true piece of shit hope he gets what he deserves he has always thought he was the best of the best so maybe old big bubba will find out how good he is when the door slams shut sure feel sorry for the three babies who knows shit I think I would kill myself if I was in his shoes hey the FBI has got the goods on him they done there homework for over two years before they knocked on the door Barlow you so stupid
big bubba

Mendenhall, MS

#113 Mar 9, 2013
Can't wait til I see my new bride ride him cowboy I like that hair around that mouth
big bubbaweaw

Mendenhall, MS

#114 Mar 9, 2013
Let's hear from brian with his roll model mess I believe he was a kidnapper and was caught drivingpolice car to dlo waterpark and showing gun his roll model gave him and bragging about his roll model taking it from someone on high way and brian how about Randall nearly the other roll model you think Barlow gonna roll over over on him and start singinlike a bitch if so the song will most liklyhave Todd booth Judy may Terrell stubbs bubba nolan Vickie Powell Chris grantham Landon and a few more I see you hanging with some county music singers now maybe they can help write the song hell who knows It may make.it to the top of the charts and you could put some of the proceeds on your roll models books

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simpson chief deputy Apr 26 Joe 1
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Apr 24 IVL STREETS 300
Anyone Know Dusty Bourn Mar '16 Woman that knows 2
I don't need Facebook (Jan '12) Feb '16 keisha 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Nov '15 Chris McCurdy 5
News Don't let your Ho Ho Ho turn into Oh Oh Oh Nov '15 Lost quality 1
Magee needs its own fm radio station (Oct '09) Sep '15 Chris McCurdy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magee Mortgages