Created by Concerned on Oct 12, 2007

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Andy Gipson

Dale Berry

lifetime resident

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2007
Dale Berry is the best choice for our rep. Andy is too young and inexperienced in life. Andy's campaign is based on false claims. Vote for someone that is truly concerned about our community. Dale has been a part of the education system, who better to speak up for our schools.
Dell Barry

Meridian, MS

#2 Nov 8, 2007
lifetime resident wrote:
Dale Berry is the best choice for our rep. Andy is too young and inexperienced in life. Andy's campaign is based on false claims. Vote for someone that is truly concerned about our community. Dale has been a part of the education system, who better to speak up for our schools.
You have got to be kidding me. The poles spoke for themselves. Dale is a big ole fat mamma's boy. The only thing he's got going for him is Theta likes him better than Hal. What lifetime resident could want Dale representing them, unless you planned in getting something in return. I hear he has good deals on used car parts. He is just a loud mouth big headed dumbass who is still sucking on his mamma's tit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Wed YvngCal 329
Quit being a keyboard warrior Sep '17 Tiredofit 1
Homewreckers of Smith County Jun '17 farmhand69 1
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... (Apr '17) Apr '17 new ideas 3
News Proposed amendment may force drivers out of the... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ThomasA 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Feb '17 Chris McCurdy 9
News 4 suspended in Mendenhall school fight (Nov '07) Jan '17 Sandrag 3

Magee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magee Mortgages