NAACP to keep eye on Lumberton

NAACP to keep eye on Lumberton

There are 5 comments on the Hattiesburg American story from Oct 25, 2008, titled NAACP to keep eye on Lumberton. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

LUMBERTON - The Rev. Nathan Jordan speaks softly but carries a big stick as a representative of the Mississippi State Congress of the NAACP.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

David Vassel

Bogalusa, LA

#1 Oct 27, 2008
The NAACP wants to keep it's eyes on Lumberton ? Is thast so it can someday turn into the "Chocolate City Paradise" that New Orleans has as that city is stacking up the bodies from drugs and random shootings ? Good going NAACP at least you've got something to work toward !
what

Birmingham, AL

#2 Oct 28, 2008
the kkk is keeping a close on lumberton also
the preacher

Pinola, MS

#3 Nov 4, 2008
why can't folks just try to get along with each other. Don't you know that Jesus is coming back real soon. and you can't go with him with hate in your heart.
watching you

Alabaster, AL

#4 Jan 24, 2009
preacher don't you know that there is nothing but gossip on this web site, so what are you doing on here reading this, just looking for entertainment like the rest of us? do you think Jesus likes the things you have been looking at on the internet and knows so maybe you should think about that
kelvin f cooley

Sterling, VA

#5 Aug 31, 2011
This is the problem with the city now I remember my mother and grandmother and grandfather talking how lumberton was in in the 70s and early 80s with jobs and prosperity now it is a wasteland land and there are no jobs and the people are divided WILL THEY LEARN LUMBERTON THAT IT IS NOT ABOUT BLACK AND WHITE IT IS ABOUT ECONOMICS. and there is nothing going why is the neighboring cities popalaville and purvis growing and lumberton is stagnant. lUMBERTON HAS BECOME A CIRCUS AND LAUGHING STOCK FOR LAMAR AND PERLRIVER COUNTY. We can produce winning football teams but cant produce a economy for people to prosper. AND FOR THE PERSON WHO MADE THE KKK STATEMENT YOU ARE NO MORE THAN A TERRORIST YOUR SELF HIPOCRITE YOU TALK ABOUT TERROIRIST OVERSEAS AND YOU ARE A TERRORIST YOU SELF. Wake up peple of lumberton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Jul 10 Vrazy Lil Lord 322
Homewreckers of Smith County Jun 28 farmhand69 1
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... Apr '17 new ideas 3
News Proposed amendment may force drivers out of the... Mar '17 ThomasA 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Feb '17 Chris McCurdy 9
News 4 suspended in Mendenhall school fight (Nov '07) Jan '17 Sandrag 3
She do (Dec '16) Dec '16 She do 1

Magee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance