The coming sellout
Wes

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Nov 14, 2012
the lowdown rotten politicians in washington are about to sell us out again. the apparent lesson the republicans took from their defeat is that they need to pander to hispanics more. the pro-illegal groups are telling obama, ''we voted for you, now pass immigration reform--i.ee, amnesty for illegals. ''comprehensive immigration reform'' is just code for amnesty for illegal aliens. of course the dishonest politicians will not call it what it is. the pro-amnesty folks should save their breath. obama has already been re-elected and doesn't need them anymore. he didn't care about the illegals until he needed to run for re-election. obama can't pass amnesty unless the republicans capitulate, which it seems many of them are. if the repubulicans hold thrir ground, there wil be no amnesty. republicans are stupid if they think by pandering to the latinos and passing amnesty they will get hispanic votes. if the republicans sell out, then it's time for us to find a new party. if americans got out and marched and paid half the amount of time to this issue they do to these silly reality shows. things could change. i tried to tell a lot of folks about gary johnson and his libertarian party candidacy. a lot of folks didn't know who he was and those that did said he didn't have a chance to win. i said yes, he doesn't but that's not the point. some people said they didn't want obama to win a secon term so they were voting for romney even though they didn't like him. ther was no difference between the two candidates. both supported amnesty for illegals. i've had enough of the ''two party dicatatorship, as raplh nader presiently calls it. it's time for alternative parties in this country. we have alternative media. we are going to have to fight to get third, fourth fifth and more parties on the ballot in all 50 states. it was a trasvesty that a fine candidate like gary johnson was a footnote while we got two bad candidates again. gary johnson said something neither obama or romney would say. he said he didn't create jobs, the private sector creates jobs. that's honest and something most politicians wouldn't say. it looks like the sorry politicians are about to pass another amnesty bill. it's time to find alternatives to the sorry mess we have now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quit being a keyboard warrior Sep 9 Tiredofit 1
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Jul '17 Vrazy Lil Lord 322
Homewreckers of Smith County Jun '17 farmhand69 1
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... Apr '17 new ideas 3
News Proposed amendment may force drivers out of the... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ThomasA 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Feb '17 Chris McCurdy 9
News 4 suspended in Mendenhall school fight (Nov '07) Jan '17 Sandrag 3

Magee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magee Mortgages