Shooting brings two charges

Shooting brings two charges

There are 3 comments on the WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story from Nov 11, 2008, titled Shooting brings two charges. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

A Mount Olive man accused in the death of a University of Southern Miss student now faces a second charge in the slaying of the woman's unborn child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

Mary

Pinola, MS

#1 Nov 12, 2008
i live in Mt.Olive and had no idea about any of this..... hard to believe!
C0NSUELA DOTSON JORDAN

AOL

#2 Nov 13, 2008
I don't know the family are the young lady who this man killed .But I know the pain . My daughter was killed last year 11-03-07 in Covington County Mississippi . We have yet to see the peason who did it in court . Being this man is from MT. OLIVE Ms . HOPE THEY HOLD HIM BECAUSE THE LAW THERE DOES NOTHING TO GET THESE PEOPLE OFF THE STREET THEY LET THEM WALK FREE . AND DRIVE ON WITH NO LIC . WITH DUI ON THERE RECORDS .THEY TELL ME NOYHUNG ON THIS . I CALL DA OFFICE TO GET NEWS. MY DAUGHTER WAS NOT THE DRIVER JUST RODE IN CAR WITH WRONG PERSON LADY KILLED HER AND HER OWN SISTER BOTH WOMEN WHERE IN THERE 40. Consuela Dotson Jordan my daughter was 24 . My name is Connie Walley E-MAIL [email protected]
unknown

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2008
how can one comment not really knowing what happen, there is always two sides of a story, however in this case unfourtantly a life ahad to be taken the real questrion is what really happened and how did something like this escalade to a persons life being taken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finkbine lumber co 1916 (Jan '06) Aug 25 Jmoody 27
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Aug 4 storm 307
Anyone Know Dusty Bourn (Feb '16) Jun '16 Sickoflies 9
Simpson chief deputy Apr '16 Joe 1
I don't need Facebook (Jan '12) Feb '16 keisha 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Nov '15 Chris McCurdy 5
News Don't let your Ho Ho Ho turn into Oh Oh Oh (Nov '15) Nov '15 Lost quality 1

Magee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magee Mortgages