DNA tests confirm Eboni Scott's remains

DNA tests confirm Eboni Scott's remains

There are 2 comments on the WJBF-TV Augusta story from Mar 23, 2007, titled DNA tests confirm Eboni Scott's remains. In it, WJBF-TV Augusta reports that:

Authorities in Mississippi say remains discovered in Simpson County last week have been identified as 23-year-old Eboni Nikole Scott, a missing Georgia woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJBF-TV Augusta.

shothom

Beecher, IL

#1 Mar 28, 2007
eboni was a very dear friend to me and she did not deserve for this to happen to her and for her to be taken from her daughter this way she will always be missed.
somebody

Terry, MS

#2 Jun 14, 2007
i know she was like diamonds mixed in with rubies she always shined the most this did not have to happen to her but it did i bet she is looking down at us right now smiling and watching over us everyday and night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) 12 hr Vicous Living 328
Quit being a keyboard warrior Sep '17 Tiredofit 1
Homewreckers of Smith County Jun '17 farmhand69 1
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... (Apr '17) Apr '17 new ideas 3
News Proposed amendment may force drivers out of the... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ThomasA 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Feb '17 Chris McCurdy 9
News 4 suspended in Mendenhall school fight (Nov '07) Jan '17 Sandrag 3

Magee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magee Mortgages