Football player died from heat stroke

Aug 13, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hattiesburg American

“The contributing factor would be hypertensive heart disease”

A Mount Olive high school student who collapsed during football practice died of heat stroke, Covington County Coroner Chris DaQuilla said Friday, following the completion of an autopsy. via Hattiesburg American

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2007
Naomi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

I believe that football coaches shouldn't make the players practice so hard in this heat. It is very dangerous. It would be a good idea to practice late at night. I go to high school and I don't want any of my friends dieing on the field. Football is important in a small town but it is not more important than a student's life.
TO INFORM

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

there was when football practice starts it was cold. I CANT REALLY SAY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE PRACTICE HOURS. I KNOW ONE THING WHEN GOD GETS READY FOR YOU, KNOW MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT THAT TIME, WE GOT TO ANSWER THERES KNOW IF ANDS OR BUTS JUST SAY GOODBYE SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Magee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Magee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••