Mendenhall police chief charged with ...

Mendenhall police chief charged with sexual battery

There are 5 comments on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Mar 28, 2007, titled Mendenhall police chief charged with sexual battery. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

Mendenhall Police Chief Jimmy C. Sullivan Jr. was arrested Wednesday on sexual battery charges involving a 14-year-old girl, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

Sheila

Pinola, MS

#1 Mar 29, 2007
On the police cars it says PROTECT AND SERVE. I dont see the protection in this case. Ive always taught my kids to respect the law and trust in them but now I dont trust very many of them. Its really bad when a law officer does something like this . Its wrong and I think he should be punished to the full extent.
babygirl

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2007
Sheila,

If you do or dont live in Simpson
you do not no what is going on here
Sheila

United States

#3 May 7, 2007
I do live in Simpson County. I know more than you think I know . Im not tryiny to be smart but I know things from years ago thats not much different from this.
Steve

Adelanto, CA

#4 May 7, 2007
Let's see what the investigation reveals before we just jump to conclusions.
mahalia

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 Sep 26, 2007
I want to know how did this child get in these places to be with this man and her parents did not know where she was? I know we are not going to always know where our children are, but my goodness, to be with him and noone seemed to know anything about it. Everyone is not making up lies about what has been going on. Everything that is done in the dark will come to the light(King James Bible).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed amendment may force drivers out of the... Mar '17 ThomasA 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Feb '17 Chris McCurdy 9
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Feb '17 Stutiopo 319
News 4 suspended in Mendenhall school fight (Nov '07) Jan '17 Sandrag 3
She do Dec '16 She do 1
finkbine lumber co 1916 (Jan '06) Aug '16 Jmoody 27
Simpson chief deputy (Apr '16) Apr '16 Joe 1

Magee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance