where is popeye?
chris mccurdy

Starkville, MS

#1 Apr 10, 2010
I do not understand why Magee,MS can not get another chicken restaurant when, Magee has several burger restaurants and has only one chicken restaurant(KFC) and I know Magee,MS can support more chicken restaurant and Popeye's will be a perfect fit and I am still waiting 25 years for Popeye's and still nobody has built a Popeye's Famous Fried Chicken and I do not understand why Magee,Ms got a Arby's and still no Popeye's
chris mccurdy

Petal, MS

#2 Oct 11, 2011
I heard the news that Backyard Burgers has closed and will reopen as a Popeye's. This is not bad news, I liked Backyard Burgers and there burgers were great but there price was high and the economy hurt them and Magee needs another chicken restaurant and their business will pick up and if Magee were to get another burger restaurant hopeful someone will open a Burger King. I am glad someone decided to open a Popeye's this time and hope they are successful.
Tonya easterling magee ms

Jackson, MS

#3 Dec 18, 2011
I am glad that popeyes is opening my family and I eat popeyes every time we go to hattiesburg great move tracy and skip the key to sucess is to be fair and treat people rite and god got you the rest of the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Apr 3 Kkk man 332
Quit being a keyboard warrior (Sep '17) Sep '17 Tiredofit 1
Homewreckers of Smith County (Jun '17) Jun '17 farmhand69 1
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... (Apr '17) Apr '17 new ideas 3
News Proposed amendment may force drivers out of the... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ThomasA 2
Lowe's coming to Simpson County (May '08) Feb '17 Chris McCurdy 9
News 4 suspended in Mendenhall school fight (Nov '07) Jan '17 Sandrag 3

Magee Jobs

Personal Finance

Magee Mortgages