Woman found dead at day care identified

Woman found dead at day care identified

There are 2 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Jul 31, 2006, titled Woman found dead at day care identified. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

The woman whose body was found along with an uninjured infant in a car outside a Pearl day care Friday has been identified as Kayla Breann Polk of Magee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Kimberly Mitch

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2006
if the man she was with prior to her killing is not guilty; maybe they should try the baby father
mitchell silk

Rose, OK

#2 Feb 10, 2007
I'm very sorry to hear that another of your young citizens there in and around simpson , County . ther death can just pass away with them , as we recently just found out as my son died there also. IT seams to us like the Police officials were not Concerned in the least , " MIGHT" step on the wrong toes if they ask to many questions. Thats why we went to a Higere power. Every body has a boss. May bee its time For a complete overhaul of your justice system there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Jul 13 hatchet22-12 286
Ukraine is none of our buisiness May '15 Wes 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
News Mother afraid to send son to school (Nov '07) Apr '15 Mhs sucks 9
Magee: Shooting victim found dead in car Mar '15 lakeira gardner 1
News Miami man found guilty of forcing a 17-year-old... (Feb '07) Mar '15 Noelle 25
Tina M Walton-Turner -- James R Turner (Jan '15) Jan '15 over it 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Magee Mortgages