Families in Palomas hit especially hard

Many families in Palomas are suffering and many of them are hungry due to the world economic situation and the violence in Mexico. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Border Native- American

Florissant, CO

#22 Jan 5, 2009
WeepingWillow wrote:
BNA and Vet:
I'm sorry that your fear and insecurity and ignorance and HATE make you sound not only bitter but also evil. I understand perfectly that crossing into a country without permission is illegal. That is a given. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with helping others, no matter what country they are from. You both just do a lot of ranting and raving and "advocating" for your own "kind"...but I don't see you lifting a finger for even your own "kind"...did you know that there are increasing numbers of WHITE homeless people in our town. Are you helping them? They are LEGAL citizens of this country, some of them VETS...are you out there with them, actively helping them? I seriously doubt it. Because people like you like to point fingers and accuse and criticize and spew poison, but you don't take part in actually helping those you claim to advocate for. When you are called on something, you revert to insulting others and cussing and saying something outrageously rude and unkind.
I hope some day you wake up and see the error of your thinking. And I hope that it doesn't take something catastrophic in your life to realize how unkind and unloving you are to anything and anyone that is not like you...and who would want to be like you really?
Jesus said there are 2 commandments, 2 laws for us to follow: to love our Creator with all of our heart, mind and soul is the first. The second is to love our fellow human being---even our enemies. And i'm sure you know the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
So beware, my friends, beware. Lest Judgment Day be upon us sooner than you are prepared for, and ye be judged as you have judged others.
A good day to you both!
I believe in altruism and kindness. I also believe misplaced sympathies such as yours cause much more collective harm and suffering. More than others such as myself pointing out the injustices in our world. I find your ignorance truly more dangerous to the overall wellbeing of man. Don't talk religion to me either. You do the Christian religion a disservice by using it to manipulate. It's disgraceful. I am a Christian. I'm just not a gullible/ignorant Christian.
Harry

United States

#23 Jan 5, 2009
Weeping Willow,
It is quite clear that this person posting as BNA either belongs to the bunch know as the ‘’Minutemen’’ or an armchair supporter, a wannabe Minuteman. Actually the latter is probably a bigger concern, because we know not to what lengths such a person might go, to be accepted into their ranks. Do not take this person’s hateful remarks to heart.
Harry
Harry

United States

#24 Jan 5, 2009
BNA
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you upside the head! Since when is it a ‘’disservice ’’ to Christianity to share with those less fortunate? You Sir, Madam are quite a foolish person.
Border Native- American

Florissant, CO

#25 Jan 6, 2009
Harry wrote:
BNA
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you upside the head! Since when is it a ‘’disservice ’’ to Christianity to share with those less fortunate? You Sir, Madam are quite a foolish person.
At least I don't lie like you do. Or is is simply willful ignorance?
westside

Oakland, CA

#26 Jan 6, 2009
LaughingOldMexican wrote:
Two words: Catholic Pope
Two words: Birth Control
Two words: Catholic Control
Ahhh! Now you've got the picture. It's sad when poor people are so manipulated and lied to, and don't have the courage or ability to think for themselves, without the 'sin' factor drilled in to them by the Pope and the Catholic Church. Why doesn't the Church step forward and care for all these children and families? Where are they when babies are cold and hungry? The Vatican is filled with social parasites. That's where the money goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magdalena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPDATE: Failure to communicate? Qwest service r... (Dec '10) Nov 16 Gregory362 80
Alamo cold case to be featured on TNT show Nov 9 MalcommX 19
moving to Socorro Oct 28 Chupacabra 2
Ranch family takes water fight to NM Supreme Court Oct '14 Did 1
Little help... Jun '14 finklestein 1
K-Bob's Steakhouse eyes late March opening in L... (Mar '14) May '14 Double Play 10
Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Apr '14 Hen 19
Magdalena Dating
Find my Match

Magdalena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Magdalena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Magdalena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:24 PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
NBC Sports 2:52 PM
Cards' Fitzgerald says left knee 'a little better' - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:55 PM
Fitzgerald still optimistic he'll play
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Report: Clay Now a Game-Time Decision vs. DEN