Families in Palomas hit especially hard

Many families in Palomas are suffering and many of them are hungry due to the world economic situation and the violence in Mexico. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VN Vet

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 26, 2008
I think we have talked about this before.

The poor people in Deming and Columbus come first.

The people of Palomas are not on the list to help.

They cross the border illegally and steal etc.

So what if they need help.

Let the Mexican Government take care of them.

When you donate to these people you can then

find the donated items FOR SALE on weekends

at the FLEA MARKET north of town.

It is a JOKE to donate to them.

Do you think they care about the U.S.?
westside

Oakland, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2008
two words... birth control
Border Native- American

Florissant, CO

#3 Dec 28, 2008
elizabeth,
I believe you should be asking for contributions of birth control.

“Liberal Patriot”

Since: Sep 08

Rio Linda, CA

#4 Dec 28, 2008
Boy, you have the racists on here ont his thread.
Border Native- American

Florissant, CO

#5 Dec 28, 2008
New Mexican wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.
westside

Oakland, CA

#6 Dec 28, 2008
New Mexican wrote:
Boy, you sure are sensitive to the facts. Over-population has nothing to do with racism. It simply means that when someone does not have the ability to feed and care for children, maybe they should do something to prevent these children from being conceived. I don't care what someone's race is, don't have babies you can't provide for.
Your racist accusation doesn't apply as far as I'm concerned.

“Liberal Patriot”

Rio Linda, CA

#7 Dec 29, 2008
westside wrote:
two words... birth control
For who? You or them and you or just them.
Border Native- American

Florissant, CO

#8 Dec 29, 2008
New Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to bright are you?
westside

Oakland, CA

#9 Dec 29, 2008
New Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
How about for you? Anyone as obtuse as you should not reproduce. As for me, birth control worked very nicely, thank you. I did not feel it was in anyone's best interest to over breed, so I just stopped at one. Anything else you feel you want to know?
Da Zohanite

AOL

#10 Dec 30, 2008
VN Vet wrote:
I think we have talked about this before.
The poor people in Deming and Columbus come first.
The people of Palomas are not on the list to help.
They cross the border illegally and steal etc.
So what if they need help.
Let the Mexican Government take care of them.
When you donate to these people you can then
find the donated items FOR SALE on weekends
at the FLEA MARKET north of town

It is a JOKE to donate to them.
Do you think they care about the U.S.?
I tell you what, those people do not need your pennies, keep them in your pocket, as for me I will send them DOLLAR bills. As for you other wimps, you wouldn't help your own mothers you are a bunch of inbred rednecks.
Da Zohanite

AOL

#11 Dec 30, 2008
westside wrote:
<quoted text> How about for you? Anyone as obtuse as you should not reproduce. As for me, birth control worked very nicely, thank you. I did not feel it was in anyone's best interest to over breed, so I just stopped at one. Anything else you feel you want to know?
You are actually an inbred moron.
Harry

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2008
I think the Vet and BNA probably see Mexicans In their dreams…actually nightmares I guess would be the correct term. They both have visions of this grand wall of fencing material, supported by large ranks of corrupt individuals dressed in green with Tommy Guns at the ready! The first Mexican sticking his hand, or head through their fence GETS IT! RATATATA…RATATATA…‘’We got em’’!
While this might seem a bit overboard in regards to their apparent support for building walls, and hiring an army to guard it, it’s not. On the surface this all sounds legit, and perhaps even logical to that of an uninformed person, IE a large segment of the public. However if one ignores the rampant and misleading press releases from the Border Patrol and the fence building companies, and instead stops and considers just a tad bit, it would soon dawn upon them:‘’ But what happens when all these people start pushing against this fence?’’ As I say, what happens is: RATATA….RATATA! That in essences is what these two want, apparently? Through their comments they neither suggest nor support anything other than force. They refuse to even consider that dollars spent in other areas could have a much larger and meaningful effect on the desire and/or necessity for people to immigrate here both legally, as too illegally.
So we are in fact stuck with such short sightedness as the Vet and the BNA….and their Tommy Gun wisdom. I doubt if either are in fact racists…but rather simply uninformed, and looking for the quick fix which the Border patrol and the Minutemen have sold them on through all of the hype, and misleading numbers game they play.
Border Native- American

Florissant, CO

#13 Dec 30, 2008
Da Zohanite wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you what, those people do not need your pennies, keep them in your pocket, as for me I will send them DOLLAR bills. As for you other wimps, you wouldn't help your own mothers you are a bunch of inbred rednecks.
Why don't you get your mojado ass back to Mexico too? The United States of America doesn't deserve you.
Harry

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2008
Ha! I thought that last post might ignite your fire...LOL!

“Liberal Patriot”

Rio Linda, CA

#15 Dec 30, 2008
Border Native- American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get your **** back to Mexico too? The United States of America doesn't deserve you.
Where will you be going too? We do not deserve out right racists like you..... BUT nooooooooooo you are not a racist you are a Conservative.........
Harry

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2008
I heard he was going up North...and start building a fence....
Border Native- American

Florissant, CO

#17 Dec 31, 2008
Harry wrote:
I heard he was going up North...and start building a fence....
No actually I was going to develop low income "migrant" housing in your neighborhood. Then sit back and watch you whine for a security fencing on the border.

P.S. I like how you have shortened your postings. Good work. There is to much good literature out there to waste the time on your ramblings. Thank you!
Harry

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2008
LOL! Hey, glad I could help!
Border Native- American wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually I was going to develop low income "migrant" housing in your neighborhood. Then sit back and watch you whine for a security fencing on the border.
P.S. I like how you have shortened your postings. Good work. There is to much good literature out there to waste the time on your ramblings. Thank you!

Since: Jan 09

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Jan 4, 2009
Two words: Catholic Pope
Two words: Birth Control
Two words: Catholic Control
WeepingWillow

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2009
BNA and Vet:

I'm sorry that your fear and insecurity and ignorance and HATE make you sound not only bitter but also evil. I understand perfectly that crossing into a country without permission is illegal. That is a given. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with helping others, no matter what country they are from. You both just do a lot of ranting and raving and "advocating" for your own "kind"...but I don't see you lifting a finger for even your own "kind"...did you know that there are increasing numbers of WHITE homeless people in our town. Are you helping them? They are LEGAL citizens of this country, some of them VETS...are you out there with them, actively helping them? I seriously doubt it. Because people like you like to point fingers and accuse and criticize and spew poison, but you don't take part in actually helping those you claim to advocate for. When you are called on something, you revert to insulting others and cussing and saying something outrageously rude and unkind.

I hope some day you wake up and see the error of your thinking. And I hope that it doesn't take something catastrophic in your life to realize how unkind and unloving you are to anything and anyone that is not like you...and who would want to be like you really?

Jesus said there are 2 commandments, 2 laws for us to follow: to love our Creator with all of our heart, mind and soul is the first. The second is to love our fellow human being---even our enemies. And i'm sure you know the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

So beware, my friends, beware. Lest Judgment Day be upon us sooner than you are prepared for, and ye be judged as you have judged others.

A good day to you both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magdalena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abandoned or condemned high rise on Jackson Keller Dec '14 Curious 1
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) Dec '14 nunya 11
janice hudson miller Dec '14 janice hudson miller 1
El Paso Police identify man shot by officer (1:... (Dec '08) Dec '14 Concerned 4
Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Dec '14 Fred 20
UPDATE: Failure to communicate? Qwest service r... (Dec '10) Nov '14 Gregory362 80
Alamo cold case to be featured on TNT show (Jul '14) Nov '14 MalcommX 19
Magdalena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Magdalena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton