49er Speakeasy - February 8, 2011

49er Speakeasy - February 8, 2011

There are 11 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Feb 8, 2011, titled 49er Speakeasy - February 8, 2011. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

Crime abounds Another home invasion and this time in Magalia. Then, last October a family man disappeared from Paradise and is still missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

Mom of Three

Vancouver, WA

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Sherry: That's because our children get the leftover, bottom of the barrel commodities. The very same that are subsidized to over-produce. My kids don't eat school lunches, even here in Oregon, it's the same gross stuff.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2011
RE: Crime abounds

Locked doors only keep honest people honest. Not a problem for criminal types like the home invaders.

Neighborhood watch programs work and so do security systems, if not immediately, at least in the apprehension and prosecution of the criminals.
During one of the fires here in Paradise, some crooks broke into a home of one of the evacuees. The home was equipped with surveillance cameras that caught the perps on video.
Has anyone heard

Orland, CA

#3 Feb 10, 2011
I heard that a local market owned by Eastern Indians threw out one of our local war veterans recently when the veteran mentioned that his injury came from the war in Iraq. Has anyone else heard about this? I do think it is quite alarming that our country allows the foreigners to own up just about every gas station and small market around. This is happening all over California and other states. So what's next? They get the word from their Muslim leader that war is on and they close up all the gas stations and markets so we have no way to fuel up our vehicles and buy groceries? Then the war will be right at home in our own neighborhoods and we will be at a standstill. Didn't they say the would destroy us from within?
And the worst part

Orland, CA

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Our government is trying to take away our rights to our own guns and purchase ammunition. I sure hope our government is prepared to protect the citizens when all hell breaks loose but honestly I think they won't be prepared at all. Always understaffed right?
L Matthews

Chico, CA

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Has anyone heard wrote:
I heard that a local market owned by Eastern Indians threw out one of our local war veterans recently when the veteran mentioned that his injury came from the war in Iraq. Has anyone else heard about this? I do think it is quite alarming that our country allows the foreigners to own up just about every gas station and small market around. This is happening all over California and other states. So what's next? They get the word from their Muslim leader that war is on and they close up all the gas stations and markets so we have no way to fuel up our vehicles and buy groceries? Then the war will be right at home in our own neighborhoods and we will be at a standstill. Didn't they say the would destroy us from within?
I have not heard that story, but do you know if these owners are Muslim? The original religion in East India was Catholic. Wikipedia says there is a large MINORITY of Muslims in that area, among several others. Be careful not to label anyone as a terrorist unless that has been proven.
I'd suggest you post your name, should harm come to these owners because of your post!

One reason people from other countries are able to purchase businesses is because their families stick together and help each gain financial freedom, and another is that our government gives them loans at edaciously low interest rates, through the world bank, which is not available to Americans.
L Matthews

Chico, CA

#6 Feb 10, 2011
If we are being destroyed from "within", it is being done by our own governments policies.
Stephen

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2011
Has anyone heard wrote:
What garbage.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 10, 2011
I heard that someone went into rob one of the quickstops and the owner pulled out a shotgun and the perp ran off leaving behind a trail of yellow liquid.
Stephen

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2011
Publius2 wrote:
I heard that someone went into rob one of the quickstops and the owner pulled out a shotgun and the perp ran off leaving behind a trail of yellow liquid.
I'm assuming your not talking about Gatoraid?(smile)
Stephen

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2011
"you're" even
really

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2011
About aren't they old enough to be weaned from milk. Um milk is one of the food groups you are to have 3 times a day. This might be the only time they are offered milk. Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
# Make Nancy Pelosi Take The Cognitive Test 4 hr Nancy P 3
# Release The Documents 5 hr First Amendment 3
Trump OWNED by the "Russian MOB"? Looks like ma... 5 hr a-citizen 2
The NRA is proven to be a Russian Gov/MAFIA Mon... 5 hr Godfrey 2
Stop The Faux Mueller Circus And Arrest Neggir-... 5 hr Sunlight Disinfects 1
We are not going to get along. 5 hr Godfrey 1
NEGGIR-O's stunning cover-up of Russian crimes 5 hr Sunlight Disinfects 1

Magalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance