New brush burning rules to start Tuesday

New brush burning rules to start Tuesday

There are 7 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Feb 26, 2011, titled New brush burning rules to start Tuesday. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

New laws take effect Tuesday, March 1 regulating brush burning on the Upper Ridge, for the first time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

Clem

Chico, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2011
Yu all wil be pissin' awf us hillbillies!
This

Chico, CA

#2 Feb 26, 2011
Hillbilly is very happy!
Jon

Vina, CA

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Comments from Chico and Redding. Nice.:/
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels the need for restrictions in Magalia area. It's been a free for all on nice days. You just want to open the windows and get some fresh air in but can't because of all the smoke.
This

Chico, CA

#4 Feb 28, 2011
hillbilly isn't from Redding- lives in the middle of Magalia and can't stand burning leaves!
Geez

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2011
With all the trees and number of either incredibly irresponsible or meth high people, permits should be abolished. Fire permits are nothing more than a disaster waiting to happen.
DPN

Oroville, CA

#6 Feb 28, 2011
Geez wrote:
With all the trees and number of either incredibly irresponsible or meth high people, permits should be abolished. Fire permits are nothing more than a disaster waiting to happen.
Couldnt' agree with you more...my meth neighbors like to party outside at night burning their garbage and chucking things that blow up in the fire. Think I could get anyone to check out the toxic materials they were burning....not a chance. Called the EPA even and no one gives a damn.

Burning outdoors on the ridge is a recipe for disaster and it will happen, it is just a matter of time.
Scho

Long Beach, CA

#7 Feb 28, 2011
Does anybody know if the Magalia rules are for the POA only? And if they are, who will be responsible for enforcing these rules?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Jazz? 27 min Quote for One 38
He is MAKING AMERICA GREAT Alright!!! 30 min Rounded One 27
Trump gets Results, NK stands Down! 1 hr JimmyJack 1
Iceland is the Modern Nazi State! 1 hr JimmyJack 1
Democrats move to Censure Trump over Charlottes... 2 hr JimmyJack 1
Golden State has highest conetration of Hate Gr... 2 hr JimmyJack 8
A Trump MELTDOWN FOR THE AGES 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 13

Magalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance