Private Sector To Help 4 Ocare Crap Web-Site

Posted in the Magalia Forum

Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Looks like the old prompter president has figured out that bureacrats are not to good at doing anything but passing out money. Needs Micro-Soft to try and fix a Web-Site to buy a product that sucks anyway. Liberals are great at making others suffer for their "good-will". What a joke.

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Of course the government needs private industry to run things correctly. Obama stated a couple weeks ago that the problems Obamacare was having were because of bureaucracy. Most people saw this debacle coming from day one.
The name of this law is the biggest lie of Obama's presidency. The results of the Affordable Care Act will be anything but affordable nor will you be able to receive care.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#3 Dec 17, 2013
Well when Government calls something affordable it really means they won't have to pay a damn thing so to them, hell, it is affordable.

Maybe Ocare is the best thing this guy has done. Now everyone can see what Government shouldn't, can't and never will be able to do worth squat.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
Of course the government needs private industry to run things correctly. Obama stated a couple weeks ago that the problems Obamacare was having were because of bureaucracy. Most people saw this debacle coming from day one.
The name of this law is the biggest lie of Obama's presidency. The results of the Affordable Care Act will be anything but affordable nor will you be able to receive care.
>
>
Riiiiiiight!

Contrary to conservative lore the government does not have a monopoly on SNAFU's .

Was it not "private industry" who built the Challenger, and was it not private industry who built the ACA website???

Unbeknownst to most anti Obama types "Private industry" has lost more than it's share of hundreds of millions of dollars on botched up IT projects, here is just a tip of the iceberg...

http://www.computerworld.com/computerworld/re...

All you conservative negativists ought to quit passing gas about it because...

The results of OBAMACARE will not be known for years to come.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#5 Dec 17, 2013
The biggest problem with Government is they have they have Police Power. So no matter what their so called altruistic goals are in the end they are just imperfect humans. They screw up just like anyone does. That is why the private sector is better at controlling economies. Those that screw up get their butts kicked out of the game and move on to what they can do best, which unfortunately for liberals is limited to selling drugs, running abortion clinics, looking to Government for handouts and being an ignoramus on news shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Pandemic 6 min Grapevine 36
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 46 min Me O My O 7,969
Lets go Giants!!!! 1 hr MarmotaCaligata 7
Charles Bryan Graves (Dec '13) 3 hr lurker 16
Is Islam The Religion From Hell? 9 hr Another foolish l... 4
Democrats are more dangerous then Muslims 9 hr Jack is Back 1
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 10 hr OK Mr macho 100
Magalia Dating
Find my Match

Magalia Jobs