Editorial: Fire fee unfair to rural r...

Editorial: Fire fee unfair to rural residents

There are 3 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Editorial: Fire fee unfair to rural residents. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Our view: Rural mountain residents don't pay less for urban freeways and prisons, so why should they be forced to pay more for fire protection? In a fortuitous but probably coincidental piece of timing, the state on Friday started sending out bills for a new Cal Fire fee to Butte County residents who live in the foothills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

llindalu

Berkeley, CA

#1 Aug 25, 2012
This fee would not be nessary if Obamma, California and Gov.Jerry Brown would stop cattering to illigals and all the programs they have started. In San Pablo, CA I know of two schools that 80% of the students are illigals. Theres a chunk of my tax money wasted. The illigals drive without license and insurance they are not penalized like citizens are when we are caught. Illigals recieve free medical on our tax dollars. Not to forget Gov. Jerry Brown is going to ruin our colleges by giving illigals a discount to atttend and moneys to live. Is that my monies from my fire protection tax/ FEE. Will people in cities have to pay gang task FEE/TAX. I appreciate Cal Fire and will pay. But will Cal Fire bennifit from it I THINK NO NO NO. The answer to all is Stop using mt tax monies for ILLIGALS, DEPORT THE ILLIGALS. I will pay a deportaion tax happily.
Beyond Infantile

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2012
llindalu wrote:
This fee would not be nessary if Obamma, California and Gov.Jerry Brown would stop cattering to illigals and all the programs they have started. In San Pablo, CA I know of two schools that 80% of the students are illigals. Theres a chunk of my tax money wasted. The illigals drive without license and insurance they are not penalized like citizens are when we are caught. Illigals recieve free medical on our tax dollars. Not to forget Gov. Jerry Brown is going to ruin our colleges by giving illigals a discount to atttend and moneys to live. Is that my monies from my fire protection tax/ FEE. Will people in cities have to pay gang task FEE/TAX. I appreciate Cal Fire and will pay. But will Cal Fire bennifit from it I THINK NO NO NO. The answer to all is Stop using mt tax monies for ILLIGALS, DEPORT THE ILLIGALS. I will pay a deportaion tax happily.
Isn't it amazing how the threat of cutbacks is always police, fire and schools? But it's never to stop giving illegals our hard earned money? Or just dead beats in general?
This is exactly what this left winged insanity has done to this nation.
llindalu

Berkeley, CA

#3 Aug 30, 2012
I got my fire bill and its not for this year its for the period of 07/01/2011-06/30/2012. So whens the 2012-2013 bill comming. Ive already paid with my propery taxes so Jerry Brown go to _ell. Stop supporting the illigals with my tax monies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Man Is Sick, Sick, Sick 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
McConnell ADMITS he LIED! He IS Raising TAXES w... 1 hr First Amendment 6
Pitchfork Time 4 hr First Amendment 3
Making America Great? LOL 5 hr First Amendment 1
Christian Suck as far as Left thinks. 11 hr UltraREAL 3
Whack Job Bannon/Breitbart sends reporters to O... 15 hr Godfreys Grandma 12
Still waiting 4 the name of Dem. Felon Shooter 16 hr Ultraman 27

Magalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance