neglected animals
1whonose

Springfield, NJ

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Man in Potsdam arrested for neglected 5 animals , is this really a man ? Could the report have the gender of the person confused ? Anyone know this Casey Hall ?
1whodoesntknow

Schenectady, NY

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Should put the person in the apartment without heat and food for days and see how he likes it. That is terrible to do to the animals. I don't know the person and don't want to.
green eyed monsters

Winthrop, NY

#3 Jan 7, 2014
scumbag coward loser douchbag. that seems to fit this person.nothing but defenseless animals but people abuse and neglect them all the f-n time. losers.
Animals

New Hartford, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Two different stories reported it to be a man or a woman. Pretty bad when the local media can't report the sex of a person accurately. Horrible situation, throw the book at them!
forrest

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 10, 2014
Female.
notcook

Massena, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Sounds awful! Although sick of deer. They a nuisance
wannaknow

Ardsley, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2014
She's been arrested AGAIN for the same shit ! Why did she get her animals back anyway ?? Stupid judge ....
green eyed monsters

Winthrop, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2014
she is obviously crazier than a fox in a hen house. dumb b-tch- she deserves what she has done to those defenseless animals.probably some stupid legal technicality and she got them back.must be she likes her moron name in the paper too. this is bulls-t.
Unknown

Ardsley, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2014
I know her personally...she's wack! She has some mental issues that's for sure and she always had more animals then she needed. Not once but twice she has been charged for the same crap. Absolutely useless justice system we got here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 42 min Danny Carranza 23
Pot growing smell above sergis 2 hr Baloogieyellow1972 2
Men 8 hr Got you 1
Rob green 10 hr Scoobydoo 6
hookers in potsdam (Jan '14) Mon Guyinmassena211 82
Married May 19 Hey 1
Need affair May 19 Hey 6

Madrid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madrid Mortgages