Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 736)

Showing posts 14,701 - 14,720 of21,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

What ya gonna do Fed, smoke some more dope? That's the only way you'll ever take the high road. If you don't believe the Bible how do you know the word of God? Were you sitting around with Anneta Perry when she said God told her to tell Rick that He wanted him to run for President? You are a false prophet who doesn't believe The Bible but wants us to believe you know the will of God. LIAR!
Anon

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Wow. Comparing people with satan.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
What ya gonna do Fed, smoke some more dope? That's the only way you'll ever take the high road. If you don't believe the Bible how do you know the word of God? Were you sitting around with Anneta Perry when she said God told her to tell Rick that He wanted him to run for President? You are a false prophet who doesn't believe The Bible but wants us to believe you know the will of God. LIAR!
God is in my heart... and I know my heart... so I know God.

Never fails, whenever Nijoni is posting, you're not far behind.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

And your point is? Satan and false prophets do know God, and they try to lead us away from Him and His Word. Exactly what you wish to do. Out O false prophet, go to your master Satan and tell him it's not working out quite the way you planned.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Texan wrote:
And your point is? Satan and false prophets do know God, and they try to lead us away from Him and His Word. Exactly what you wish to do. Out O false prophet, go to your master Satan and tell him it's not working out quite the way you planned.
You judge an individual by the fruit they bear... what fruit have you born, Texan?

I have born much fruit in my time.

www.HeavyFed.com

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the hell is this????
The HEBREW God????
There is only ONE God!!!!!!!!!!
Qualifying him as the HEBREW God implies there are OTHER Gods!!!
Sorry, but God is not the Hebrew God... but the God of ALL!!!!
Too bad the Bible does not Back you up. There is not only one god. ONE God, yes. But many gods, and you would know this if you knew the Bible. ANd Jehovah is the Hebrew God. Elohim, Adoni, and so many other names. For the God of the Hebrew Nation.
Gentiles are grafted in. Again, if you had one iota of the knowledge you claim, you would know this. Eh, Haman? How's that kill all Jews agenda working for you? About as well as it is for your pal, DI?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge an individual by the fruit they bear... what fruit have you born, Texan?
I have born much fruit in my time.
www.HeavyFed.com
And time will tell if that fruit burns as hotly as you will be.
The Catholic Church has born much fruit as well. Pedophiles, Eartly deities, Genocides, and so much more!
It is the Good Fruit that matters, not just that you have withered figs on your branch. Puff away!

I doubr if Texan is here to brag. Different agenda, but you are so puffed with pride you assume such. LOL

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

doubt*

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww... that's so nice that you give anonymous room for her age!!
I guess I should give YOU room for your ignorance.
You should stop judging others in your self appointed insanity.
WHo cares what you think? You butt in everywhere for control like the Freaktoid you are. Afraid someone may learn something you don't want them to. Live in your fear.Embrace it even!

I don't give you room. You are not young. And Not naive. You are Evil. BIG difference.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
We are both on THIS thread. It would not be a deal at all if you were not threatened by it. Bringing in all your fake names and trying to put this onto us.

Is every poster on other threads you, that post with you?(probably) Give it up idiot. God speaks to his kids. Obviously you aren't one of us.

We are both believers, no big surprize we both see you for the Fake fool you are. We both know You don't speak truth. We both know the Bible does not back you up. Big Shock!
Your ego must be in great pain.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your lord Satan gonna back you now? You post at the same time after all.

Busted!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the Bible does not Back you up. There is not only one god. ONE God, yes. But many gods, and you would know this if you knew the Bible. ANd Jehovah is the Hebrew God. Elohim, Adoni, and so many other names. For the God of the Hebrew Nation.
Gentiles are grafted in. Again, if you had one iota of the knowledge you claim, you would know this. Eh, Haman? How's that kill all Jews agenda working for you? About as well as it is for your pal, DI?
Ummmm... my grandmother on my fathers side was Jewish, my grandfather on m fathers side half Apache, my grandmother on my mothers side was half Cherokee.

I was once the Texas Recruiter for the JDL.

So... you lie that I have an agenda to kill all Jews is just that... another one of your lies.

Check out these photos of the Fedmobile from my anti-racism days.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/Heav...

See that anti-Swastika symbol?

See that Star of David???

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD!!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
We are both on THIS thread. It would not be a deal at all if you were not threatened by it. Bringing in all your fake names and trying to put this onto us.
Is every poster on other threads you, that post with you?(probably) Give it up idiot. God speaks to his kids. Obviously you aren't one of us.
We are both believers, no big surprize we both see you for the Fake fool you are. We both know You don't speak truth. We both know the Bible does not back you up. Big Shock!
Your ego must be in great pain.
You have nothing but lies and slander, typical for someone who believes in many Gods.
Lmao

Mineral Wells, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Amazing that this thread is still going 2 years after Gov. Perry won re-election
Jcovxsz

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Go perry
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

This is all I need to know, so the bible is definitely not my preferred reading material. Government propaganda over 2000 years ago?. Who knew?. LOL

Romans 13 (New Living Translation)
View In My Bible

1 Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God. 2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow. 3 For the authorities do not frighten people who are doing right, but they frighten those who do wrong. So do what they say, and you will get along well. 4 The authorities are sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for you will be punished. The authorities are established by God for that very purpose, to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must obey the government for two reasons: to keep from being punished and to keep a clear conscience. 6 Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid so they can keep on doing the work God intended them to do. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and import duties, and give respect and honor to all to whom it is due. 8 Pay all your debts, except the debt of love for others. You can never finish paying that! If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill all the requirements of God's law. 9 For the commandments against adultery and murder and stealing and coveting -- and any other commandment -- are all summed up in this one commandment: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 10 Love does no wrong to anyone, so love satisfies all of God's requirements. 11 Another reason for right living is that you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for the coming of our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So don't live in darkness. Get rid of your evil deeds. Shed them like dirty clothes. Clothe yourselves with the armor of right living, as those who live in the light. 13 We should be decent and true in everything we do, so that everyone can approve of our behavior. Don't participate in wild parties and getting drunk, or in adultery and immoral living, or in fighting and jealousy. 14 But let the Lord Jesus Christ take control of you, and don't think of ways to indulge your evil desires.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
This is all I need to know, so the bible is definitely not my preferred reading material. Government propaganda over 2000 years ago?. Who knew?. LOL
Romans 13 (New Living Translation)
View In My Bible
1 Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God. 2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow. 3 For the authorities do not frighten people who are doing right, but they frighten those who do wrong. So do what they say, and you will get along well. 4 The authorities are sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for you will be punished. The authorities are established by God for that very purpose, to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must obey the government for two reasons: to keep from being punished and to keep a clear conscience. 6 Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid so they can keep on doing the work God intended them to do. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and import duties, and give respect and honor to all to whom it is due. 8 Pay all your debts, except the debt of love for others. You can never finish paying that! If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill all the requirements of God's law. 9 For the commandments against adultery and murder and stealing and coveting -- and any other commandment -- are all summed up in this one commandment: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 10 Love does no wrong to anyone, so love satisfies all of God's requirements. 11 Another reason for right living is that you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for the coming of our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So don't live in darkness. Get rid of your evil deeds. Shed them like dirty clothes. Clothe yourselves with the armor of right living, as those who live in the light. 13 We should be decent and true in everything we do, so that everyone can approve of our behavior. Don't participate in wild parties and getting drunk, or in adultery and immoral living, or in fighting and jealousy. 14 But let the Lord Jesus Christ take control of you, and don't think of ways to indulge your evil desires.
Exactly my point... those are not GODS words... THOSE are the words of MEN trying to control other men!!!

If you put your faith in a book... you are committing a sin.
sad

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

FEDUP wrote:
Another term for crook Perry!
Wow, pople are stupider than I thought!
(Yes, I made that word up, stupider)!
You idiots will rue this day, having voted for more of the same,.. republican cronies!
How stupid is the American public? WE just found out they're even dumber that you think! Apparently they like getting shafted, and rear ended!
You bunch of gullible sorry idiots!
PPL SUCK

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm... my grandmother on my fathers side was Jewish, my grandfather on m fathers side half Apache, my grandmother on my mothers side was half Cherokee.
I was once the Texas Recruiter for the JDL.
So... you lie that I have an agenda to kill all Jews is just that... another one of your lies.
Check out these photos of the Fedmobile from my anti-racism days.
See that anti-Swastika symbol?
See that Star of David???
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD!!!!!
You back DI, and her ANti-semitism glows. There is only one true God. The Hebrew God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing but lies and slander, typical for someone who believes in many Gods.
You continue to capitalize Gods. Why is that, when correctly it would be gods? Hmmm......There is only one true God. The God of the Hebrews.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,701 - 14,720 of21,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••