What happened to Douget son that hit ...

What happened to Douget son that hit that woman

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

justice

AOL

#1 Apr 12, 2008
Ok, back in december Sheriff Dan Douget son hit a woman. WHy hasn't that been making more headlines. he was drunk. See add this with the Morning Family. This lady had no family but she was white. The Mornings are a family but they are black. Welcome to Madisonville, If you are black but you are from a good family the law will protect you. If you are white, no family......it depends on who you socialize with. Just my opinion!! Well I'm off to bed.
shellie

AOL

#2 Oct 5, 2008
To my understanding he is still in jail waiting on trial, but I know what you are talking about it is all who you know.
shellie

AOL

#3 Oct 5, 2008
justice wrote:
Ok, back in december Sheriff Dan Douget son hit a woman. WHy hasn't that been making more headlines. he was drunk. See add this with the Morning Family. This lady had no family but she was white. The Mornings are a family but they are black. Welcome to Madisonville, If you are black but you are from a good family the law will protect you. If you are white, no family......it depends on who you socialize with. Just my opinion!! Well I'm off to bed.
From what I am hearing he is still in jail waiting trial. I know what you mean, it is all about who you know
NZLADY

Clyde, TX

#4 Oct 9, 2008
so if douget can't enforce the law in his own home, how can he enforce the law as sheriff
shellieinmidway

AOL

#5 Oct 10, 2008
NZLADY wrote:
so if douget can't enforce the law in his own home, how can he enforce the law as sheriff
Well, alot of people have said that. We, will just have to see who gets to votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Aug '17 Granny Crafter 36
possibly moving to the area (May '09) Aug '17 Granny Crafter 13
House of Hope/ Madisonville Rehab (May '11) Jul '17 GetRealHighonPot 45
smileys Jul '17 Chainsaw Five 2
Wanted Jul '17 Chainsaw Five 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Home fire early morning April 18 2017 Apr '17 GRAMAFARLENE6 1

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages