First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shellie

AOL

#21 Oct 5, 2008
I live in Midway texas. I know Ced, and I seen him about 1 month ago, and he didnt look like he was on no crack now.
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#22 Oct 6, 2008
If at all possible could I have her my space information I would love to contact her
shellieinmidway

AOL

#23 Oct 6, 2008
My myspace account is www.myspace.com/shellienauling . My aol account is [email protected]
shellieinmidway

AOL

#24 Oct 6, 2008
address is www.myspace.com/shellienauling or [email protected]
bneill

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Oct 11, 2008
so if you just saw him is he still in jail?

Since: Oct 08

AOL

#26 Oct 11, 2008
no he is not still in jail.
bneill

Stroud, OK

#27 Oct 11, 2008
i knew i should have wrote him when he was in jail, now i dont know how to get hold of him..hes a really good friend..he've lost touch over the years..
jimbeaux

United States

#28 Apr 15, 2009
I think y'all be talking about Steven Craft. He's the one on crack and running from D'Law. Ced's doing ok.
bneill

United States

#29 Apr 20, 2011
anyone know how i ca get ahold of him? he has a daughter he doesnt know about, and i'd like to let him know
melissa

Princeton, KS

#30 Sep 27, 2011
bneill wrote:
anyone know how i ca get ahold of him? he has a daughter he doesnt know about, and i'd like to let him know
I also have a son. He knows about him but I havent heard anything from since April 2010. That was one of the only times my son has ever talked with him. My son is 14 now. Cedrick has never seen him. I was searching for him and came across this posting. Last known where abouts for him was in Corsicana TX he said he was working for a funeral home there. His grandmother still lives in madisonville thats normally the only way I can locate him. Hopefully you recieve this! Good luck!
This Gurl:)

United States

#31 Jun 7, 2012
I use to work with ced&his aunt trula at lonnies BBQ he was alway a real sweet guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a good honest waterwell company. (Jul '11) Aug 5 Michael Lee 2
House of Hope/ Madisonville Rehab (May '11) Jul '16 Michelle Hughes 37
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Jun '16 woods 33
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Sep '15 Jim 18
Brett wolfe (Jul '15) Aug '15 Cool 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages