First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dreamer

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 13, 2008
I use to live in Madisonville and dated Cedrick Craft for a while, moved away but always wanted to know what ever became of him does anyone know him or have any information on him that they care to share.
Jimmy

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2008
Yeah he is in jail for not paying his child support and aggravated assault on his ex wife. also been to tdc for drugs..great guy
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 28, 2008
Jimmy wrote:
Yeah he is in jail for not paying his child support and aggravated assault on his ex wife. also been to tdc for drugs..great guy
Oh wow that one I never saw coming I guess that old saying is very true people change over time weather it be for the worst or the best. What ever happen to his little sisters?? if you would like we can talk on my private email address it is rgardner@utsa.edu
bneill

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jul 28, 2008
funny, i dated him to, we went to job corp together, almost got married to him. good thing i didnt
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 31, 2008
where is he in jail??
bneill

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 31, 2008
i looked for him in oklahoma jails and texas jails online inmate search hes not listed in either one
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 1, 2008
do you by any chance have any pictures of him I have not seen him in almost 20 years. What about his sister's do you know how they are doing??
Jimmy

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 10, 2008
He is in the Madison County Jail. He did used to be a good guy, but he got hooked on Crack
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 14, 2008
By any chance is your name Jimmy Green his cousin?? He use to be so dedicated to working for the Firehouse and now look at where he is
bneill

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Aug 14, 2008
so jimmy do you know what the address is there? or where i can find it?
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#11 Aug 14, 2008
Ced was always only messing with white girls are you white bneil??
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 14, 2008
Oh By the way the address is 2005 E. Main Street
Madisonville, Texas 77864

Since: Aug 08

United States

#13 Aug 15, 2008
The last I heard he was in jail and had AIDS. I also grew up in the hell hole of Madisonville. I just wonder if I know any of you? He did get messed up on crack really bad and lost his postion with the firehouse. The last time I seen him was about 5 years ago and he was really messed up.
bneill

United States

#14 Aug 16, 2008
of course im white, i just wanted to see how he was. its sad to hear he turned out so bad.
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 17, 2008
I just called the madison county jail and Ced is there and the address that I posted is the correct place to send mail to. It is really sad that he is locked up I really thought he had is head screwed on pretty tight when we were in school together I guess that just goes to show that sometimes life hands you some really off the wall deck of cards. I didn't grow up there but I did live there for a couple of years made some really good friends that I never forgot. It would be nice to catch up on the past 18 years with some of them if I could find them. any of you know Shelly Driver??
bneill

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2008
ummmm thanks for the address , just wanted to write him and see how hes doing? and yes he was a great guy, it sucks how he turned out.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2008
I remeber Shelly Driver. The last time I seen her she was in Madisonville. Hey UMMM, did they or do you know why is in jail this time?
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 26, 2008
jmmoore wrote:
I remeber Shelly Driver. The last time I seen her she was in Madisonville. Hey UMMM, did they or do you know why is in jail this time?
I wrote him a letter but didn't ask why he was locked up and when he wrote back he didn't tell me why he was locked up. i take it this is not his first time to be locked up??
snowangeldawn75

Austin, TX

#19 Oct 5, 2008
ummmm wrote:
I just called the madison county jail and Ced is there and the address that I posted is the correct place to send mail to. It is really sad that he is locked up I really thought he had is head screwed on pretty tight when we were in school together I guess that just goes to show that sometimes life hands you some really off the wall deck of cards. I didn't grow up there but I did live there for a couple of years made some really good friends that I never forgot. It would be nice to catch up on the past 18 years with some of them if I could find them. any of you know Shelly Driver??
Hi there...I know Shelly and she still lives in Midway(last I heard). She has a myspace account if you have one you can look her up. Or her number is still listed under her mom's name I think. Well hope this helps.
shellie

AOL

#20 Oct 5, 2008
jmmoore wrote:
Yes I live in Midway Texas, and know Ced. I seen him about a week ago, and he didnt look like he was doing no crack now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Babies in bars (Jul '12) Aug '14 look it up 12
Vultures Find Four Dead Illegal Immigrants in R... Aug '14 ronnie 8
my sobbing grandsons in Bedias, Texas (Sep '07) Aug '14 shocked 67
House of Hope/ Madisonville Rehab (May '11) Jul '14 Erin White 23
County misses deadline to ban holiday fireworks (Jun '06) Jul '14 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season