created by: Monroe Polls | Jan 9, 2010

Madisonville, TN

198 votes

How is the new Mayor (Larry Summey) of Vonroe doing?

Click on an option to vote

  • Good?
  • Bad?
  • Don't Know

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
guess who

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 10, 2010
 
Just looked at all three pols about performance. Look's like same people voting on all three. They like Isbell, dont like MCSO or Vonore PD
Dirt Man

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 10, 2010
 
guess who wrote:
Just looked at all three pols about performance. Look's like same people voting on all three. They like Isbell, dont like MCSO or Vonore PD
Your just mad because your probably against Isbell. Get real!
True Blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 10, 2010
 
guess who wrote:
Just looked at all three pols about performance. Look's like same people voting on all three. They like Isbell, dont like MCSO or Vonore PD
Summey's and his administration was done with soon as he got rid of Robbie Lovingood. People see through his scheme and see the political motives he and his Chief have.

I also agree with the other post GET REAL! Your probably one of the simple minded people that thinks because someone is not from here they can't get elected. Maybe you should look at what's best for Monroe County and not your own agenda. Even Randy White Is beating the sheriff in one poll on here so change is definately wanted.
guess who

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 10, 2010
 
True Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Summey's and his administration was done with soon as he got rid of Robbie Lovingood. People see through his scheme and see the political motives he and his Chief have.
I also agree with the other post GET REAL! Your probably one of the simple minded people that thinks because someone is not from here they can't get elected. Maybe you should look at what's best for Monroe County and not your own agenda. Even Randy White Is beating the sheriff in one poll on here so change is definately wanted.
no i'm keeping an opened mind just looking and observing. Isbell is a good chief just don't think county is ready for him to be Sheriff. I think all candidates are exactly where they belong why change.
vonore b_tc_es

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 12, 2010
 
vonore, oh ya vonore. i just like saying it. dont know how larry is doing but i do know they fired robbie. he is a true blue devil and represents the flying V. Enough said
Wow

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 12, 2010
 
All of Robbie's boy friends are coming out of the closet. Just remember, Robbie is one of the reasons Fizz got beat.
Stupid Poll

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 12, 2010
 
True Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Summey's and his administration was done with soon as he got rid of Robbie Lovingood. People see through his scheme and see the political motives he and his Chief have.
I also agree with the other post GET REAL! Your probably one of the simple minded people that thinks because someone is not from here they can't get elected. Maybe you should look at what's best for Monroe County and not your own agenda. Even Randy White Is beating the sheriff in one poll on here so change is definately wanted.
If your basing who will win the election from these stupid topix polls where everyone votes over and over you may be a little miss guided or leaving in a fantasy land.
SSHHHHHHHHH

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 12, 2010
 
Stupid Poll wrote:
<quoted text>
If your basing who will win the election from these stupid topix polls where everyone votes over and over you may be a little miss guided or leaving in a fantasy land.
You weren't suppose to mention that.
V town boi

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 14, 2010
 
Wow wrote:
All of Robbie's boy friends are coming out of the closet. Just remember, Robbie is one of the reasons Fizz got beat.
Robby has as many boy friends as he does girl friends if you know what i'm talking about;)
scarecrow

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 17, 2010
 
Remember the Little "T"
yep

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 17, 2010
 
scarecrow wrote:
Remember the Little "T"
Yes I do and the real Scarecrow is missed dearly.
Monroe Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 18, 2010
 
Same corruption... different players.
Radar

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 23, 2010
 
Monroe Citizen wrote:
Same corruption... different players.
I agree with the other poll politics as usual. Summay & Hammontree don't want to make anyone mad so he doesn't allow his police to give out tickets. Which in turn brings up the question what are they doing? Maybe they would not have to fire so many if they allowed them to do their job! But I guess sitting at the office has its benefits... Ask Chief Myers.
Good poll bad comments

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 24, 2010
 
These polls are terrible
Too Many Hands

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 26, 2010
 
These forums prove that there are too many politicians involved in law enforcement.
Fedup

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 28, 2010
 
The Mayor needs to stand up for justice. Robbie Lovingood was no better the the criminals that he arrested.As for John Hines - really. They had a chance to be a real law ENFORCEMENT department but lost that when they crucified Chief Myers. He had a long and outstanding history in law enforcement and could have been a real assest to Vonore - but it is easier working for someone that doesn't care what kind of standards they have as an officer.
Fedup

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2010
 
Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the other poll politics as usual. Summay & Hammontree don't want to make anyone mad so he doesn't allow his police to give out tickets. Which in turn brings up the question what are they doing? Maybe they would not have to fire so many if they allowed them to do their job! But I guess sitting at the office has its benefits... Ask Chief Myers.
Really? Chief Myers brought in an activity sheet to follow what his officers really did while on duty - something they never had before.No one held them accountable before - maybe that is why they wanted him gone. What a shame - they could have became a fine police department. Oh wait they would have to stop playing all those games - you know shoot um up, drink, run around on the wife's
Wazzup in Monroe County

Maple Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 6, 2010
 
So, get a pervert for chief is the answer to a good police department? Maybe Dean Norton has a chance to come back to Vonore. Maybe Myers should come back and have an all female force, or harem.
Concerned Citizen

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 4, 2010
 
Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the other poll politics as usual. Summay & Hammontree don't want to make anyone mad so he doesn't allow his police to give out tickets. Which in turn brings up the question what are they doing? Maybe they would not have to fire so many if they allowed them to do their job! But I guess sitting at the office has its benefits... Ask Chief Myers.
I never see them pulling anyone over any more!

Since: Nov 09

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 7, 2010
 
So is this thread over since he got arrested today??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Madisonville Discussions

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 139,044
Drama 1 hr Confused 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Liz 8,874
mayor D. LOWe ruins Journey Home CONCERT? Sun augustBaby 1
ACLU Fights for Women's Right to Use Meth While... Sun Jenn 1
Levi (Oct '13) Sun Not A Friend Anymore 20
Girls 18-30 Sun Hmmm 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••