First Prev
of 5
Next Last
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Beware of who your son or daughter may have for a teacher in the Monroe County school system. There is one that you should especially be aware of if you have a son. Sorry, can't mention any name but you would think that a school system would thoroughly check someone out before they are hired to be over and responsible for someone else's child when they have done a poor parenting job with their own children. Sad thing is that this person may have slipped through whatever shallow checks that may or may not have been done. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing and you have to dig deep to find her true self or be someone who has been unfortunate enough to have had to deal with her for years and know the real person. Bad thing is that she hides behind God and her church and has them thinking that she is a real christian and now she is laying a perfect picture of herself to people she works with at the school. This person is said to have been divorced from someone that she was married to more than 10 years ago because he caught her in bed with a boy who was staying with them who was 13 or 14 years old. I don't have information to prove this but believe it is true because she told it to someone that I know. I know also that she has had defax called on her because she left her son who was 10 years old at home alone all night by himself while she was laid up drunk at a boyfriends home. She had another son who was raised by his grandmother out of state because she lost custody of him and could not get it back. When he would come to visit in the summer she stated one summer that she would be so glad when it was time for him go back to his grandmother's. She would also claim that she thought he was gay. She likes to dote on what a good mother she has been and how she has raised her kids right. I feel that people need to be aware that this person is teaching at the Middle School in Madisonville and since I cannot mention the persons name just BEWARE of this and communicate with your child as he attends this school. There is much more I can tell you about this person but this is the most urgent message of all to warn you about. Remember that she is definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing and very good at deceiving people so watch out. Guess she doesn't realize that God is actually REAL and he can see every evil thing that she does and she will pay for it in the end.

Judged:

32

30

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2012
I wanted to add that since the episode of her ex-husband catching her for having sex with the boy I have not heard of any other sex episodes with boys. Not to say that there may not have been any because sometimes it takes years for this sort of thing to be revealed as we all know. I only know that since I have known her for the past ten years that she has always liked to have very young people around her. She also had a myspace page and it was mostly young people that she was friends with. Also I know of some off the wall inappropriate remarks that she has made to young boys. I don't know about you but I would call these red flags. Why would a person in their 30's to 40,s enjoy hanging out with young people so much. As I have mentioned before----There is more that I could tell you about this person but now is not the time. Just wanted to caution parents of young boys to be aware of this information.

Judged:

28

27

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LMAO

Tellico Plains, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2012
U need to KNOW wrote:
I wanted to add that since the episode of her ex-husband catching her for having sex with the boy I have not heard of any other sex episodes with boys. Not to say that there may not have been any because sometimes it takes years for this sort of thing to be revealed as we all know. I only know that since I have known her for the past ten years that she has always liked to have very young people around her. She also had a myspace page and it was mostly young people that she was friends with. Also I know of some off the wall inappropriate remarks that she has made to young boys. I don't know about you but I would call these red flags. Why would a person in their 30's to 40,s enjoy hanging out with young people so much. As I have mentioned before----There is more that I could tell you about this person but now is not the time. Just wanted to caution parents of young boys to be aware of this information.
Assuming, Makes you look like an ass! And you sure sound like one.

Judged:

35

30

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2012
I can't see where I have stated that I ASSUMED anything!!!!#1. Only stated facts that I know are true.#2. This person is a teacher at the Middle School in Madisonville.#3. I would say that there are plenty of red flags.#4. Parents that love their children certainly have a reason to be concerned.#5. If you can't see a reason for anyone to be concerned then maybe you are the ASS!!!!

Judged:

33

28

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LMAO

Tellico Plains, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2012
U need to KNOW wrote:
I can't see where I have stated that I ASSUMED anything!!!!#1. Only stated facts that I know are true.#2. This person is a teacher at the Middle School in Madisonville.#3. I would say that there are plenty of red flags.#4. Parents that love their children certainly have a reason to be concerned.#5. If you can't see a reason for anyone to be concerned then maybe you are the ASS!!!!
"I don't have information to prove this but believe it is true because she told it to someone that I know."

AGAIN ASSUMING, Makes you look like you have a bad case of gossip ASS!

Judged:

29

29

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Seems like I must have hit a raw nerve...either you are unconcerned about the well-being of children or possibly you are the teacher I am referring to, or both...hmmm. If you are that person, you know that what I have said is true and perhaps you're trying to make a joke of it in order to have others not take this seriously. It is not a joke. I simply feel it is important for parents to be aware of potential dangers and communicate with their children because these types of teachers have struck in other school districts. We've seen it on the news many times after it was too late. I am sure the parents of children who were involved in those situations would have appreciated being forewarned so they could have taken steps to protect their children. So if concern for children makes me an ass in your eyes, then so be it.

Judged:

31

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 11

Englewood, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2012
I am concerned about this situation and would like to know more. We need to b protecting our children and she needs to be outted if what u say is true. If u know this, shouldnt or couldnt u go to the school system or police to get her investigated? Thats what I would do if I knew this info. Please respond by email I am a concerned parent angelbar027@yahoo.com. I have reasons to wonder if this might have happened to my child as well.

Judged:

19

18

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2012
a long lonely road wrote:
I am concerned about this situation and would like to know more. We need to b protecting our children and she needs to be outted if what u say is true. If u know this, shouldnt or couldnt u go to the school system or police to get her investigated? Thats what I would do if I knew this info. Please respond by email I am a concerned parent angelbar027@yahoo.com. I have reasons to wonder if this might have happened to my child as well.
I hope and pray that your childs innocence was never compromised by someone like this. Teachers should be role models for our children and have their best interest at heart. When I heard this person was going to school to get a teaching degree, I could not believe it especially knowing some of the things that I knew about her. Everything I have said is true including the inappropriate comments made to young boys but I simply have no absolute proof of the sexual encounter. However, several years ago she did admit this to someone I know. I found it odd that she made mention of the age and grade of children she wanted to teach once she received her degree. It is difficult to know what to do or who to go to given the circumstances. Personally, I wish teachers would be required to submit to a polygraph test before being entrusted with our children, but then the authorities may question the validity of the results. Would this type of testing be legal? Do you think it could be possible that authorities could require her to do this? I have to go for now but I will try to e-mail you tomorrow...I am glad someone understands my concern.

Judged:

28

22

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LMAO

Tellico Plains, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2012
U need to KNOW wrote:
Seems like I must have hit a raw nerve...either you are unconcerned about the well-being of children or possibly you are the teacher I am referring to, or both...hmmm. If you are that person, you know that what I have said is true and perhaps you're trying to make a joke of it in order to have others not take this seriously. It is not a joke. I simply feel it is important for parents to be aware of potential dangers and communicate with their children because these types of teachers have struck in other school districts. We've seen it on the news many times after it was too late. I am sure the parents of children who were involved in those situations would have appreciated being forewarned so they could have taken steps to protect their children. So if concern for children makes me an ass in your eyes, then so be it.
FUCKTARD if you had any concern for children, you wouldn't be here playing gossip ass! you'd be on the phone with TBI, CPS, Police Dept, Sheriff Dept!

Now that you made a new friend "look deep until you find it" in 5 years come back and share how you found her in your bed with your toy poodle!

Judged:

34

33

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#10 Mar 30, 2012
It amazes me that some people have a college education yet still have no common sense. Let me ask, who would be so upset over this thread that they would use such foul language and be so angry when the purpose of this thread is to caution parents and have them keep their eyes open to a potential threat to their child? I am led to believe that the only person who would be so enraged is the person that assumes this topic is about them and sees it as a reflection of themselves and a the way they have conducted their life. This person being so enraged that they use such language to attack someone who has obviously revealed their wrongdoing would go to the trouble of taking the time while at work, during her morning break or possibly a bathroom break to check this thread so she can make a comment to try and convince people that this is merely gossip rather than the absolute truth. I don’t believe she will be able to convince anyone with the dumb comments that she has been making which is the reason for the first sentence of this entry. Guess I have made her a little nervous as she should be. In response to “a long lonely road /angelbar,” we all realize how difficult it is to bring charges against someone in the court system unless you have rock solid evidence. For example, the Jerry Sandusky incidents; because this man had people convinced he was a good person and because he was popular, allegations against him were taken lightly and absolutely nothing was done for a long time. School officials were even unwilling to face the situation head on. No one will even want to listen to you without any proof when making a claim of this sort.(continued on next post)

Judged:

24

23

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#11 Mar 30, 2012
What I know is that the person I am speaking of, who is now a teacher at Madisonville Middle School, confessed to someone a while back about the sexual contact with the boy that was staying with her and her husband at that time. She confessed that her husband caught her and as a result, they divorced. You may recall that I stated that this was actually a little more than ten years ago and the boy was 13 or 14 years old. At that time she would have been about twice his age and old enough to be his mother. I cannot believe that someone would confess something so disgusting if they had not actually done it. Knowing this, along with the actions I have seen from her in the past ten years that I have known her, I am inclined to believe with all my heart that this actually did take place although I would be unable to prove this ten years after the fact. Her behavior with and around young people concerns me and I know of inappropriate remarks that she has made to young boys. She has always enjoyed being in the company of young people (especially boys) rather than with someone her own age and when she was with them she would joke with them and conduct herself as if she were about their age. She likes to claim that she is such a christian and has the people at her church and others fooled since they don’t know that she curses, drinks, and acts inappropriately behind closed doors. She also likes to claim that she has raised her kids right when I know that at least once she left her son (who was about ten years old at the time) home alone and spent the night in another town laid up drunk with a man and the neighbors called defax and reported her. Since I cannot produce proof of what I know, after seeing so many red flags I can’t even list them, this leaves me no other alternative but to choose the course I have taken to make people aware of the fact that someone of this character is teaching at the Middle School so whoever reads this can consider it and know to watch out. As I have stated before, she puts on a really good act which I have heard her refer to as “putting up the Jesus pictures,“ but believe me, that is all it is…an act. Since I believe that “LMAO” is this person, I would say that you have only seen a small example of her dark side on here which is not very pretty. To the other teachers at the school, I would like to say that I am very sorry that this dark cloud has moved into your midst. I do believe they have many great teachers in the Monroe county schools. I hope that you will pay attention to any inappropriate actions of a teacher toward a student. Again I am sorry, but my concern for the children forces me to post this information.

Judged:

27

25

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LMAO

Tellico Plains, TN

#12 Mar 30, 2012
U need to KNOW wrote:
What I know is that the person I am speaking of, who is now a teacher at Madisonville Middle School, confessed to someone a while back about the sexual contact with the boy that was staying with her and her husband at that time. She confessed that her husband caught her and as a result, they divorced. You may recall that I stated that this was actually a little more than ten years ago and the boy was 13 or 14 years old. At that time she would have been about twice his age and old enough to be his mother. I cannot believe that someone would confess something so disgusting if they had not actually done it. Knowing this, along with the actions I have seen from her in the past ten years that I have known her, I am inclined to believe with all my heart that this actually did take place although I would be unable to prove this ten years after the fact. Her behavior with and around young people concerns me and I know of inappropriate remarks that she has made to young boys. She has always enjoyed being in the company of young people (especially boys) rather than with someone her own age and when she was with them she would joke with them and conduct herself as if she were about their age. She likes to claim that she is such a christian and has the people at her church and others fooled since they don’t know that she curses, drinks, and acts inappropriately behind closed doors. She also likes to claim that she has raised her kids right when I know that at least once she left her son (who was about ten years old at the time) home alone and spent the night in another town laid up drunk with a man and the neighbors called defax and reported her. Since I cannot produce proof of what I know, after seeing so many red flags I can’t even list them, this leaves me no other alternative but to choose the course I have taken to make people aware of the fact that someone of this character is teaching at the Middle School so whoever reads this can consider it and know to watch out. As I have stated before, she puts on a really good act which I have heard her refer to as “putting up the Jesus pictures,“ but believe me, that is all it is…an act. Since I believe that “LMAO” is this person, I would say that you have only seen a small example of her dark side on here which is not very pretty. To the other teachers at the school, I would like to say that I am very sorry that this dark cloud has moved into your midst. I do believe they have many great teachers in the Monroe county schools. I hope that you will pay attention to any inappropriate actions of a teacher toward a student. Again I am sorry, but my concern for the children forces me to post this information.
FUCKTARD! Again assuming, Oh Yeah I'm the teacher are you kidding me, you actually believe what you are typing?

Judged:

30

26

26

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to KNOW

Louisville, TN

#13 Apr 1, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
FUCKTARD! Again assuming, Oh Yeah I'm the teacher are you kidding me, you actually believe what you are typing?
I repeat: It amazes me that some people with a college education can possess NO COMMON SENSE! Of course I believe what I am typing otherwise I would not be doing it. You don't realize that some people can put 2 and 2 together and more likely than not be able to figure out who you are. When or if you reply to this thread please try to display a little more intelligence if possible.

Judged:

25

21

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 11

Englewood, TN

#14 Apr 1, 2012
can someone tell me how to delete my post w the email? I cant figure out how to delete it.
hammer02

Louisville, TN

#15 Apr 6, 2012
It's scarey to know that someone like this is in the school system in this county or anywhere else for that matter. I think you may be right about lmao being that person. Why else would it upset them so much? It was just in the news about another one being caught up with for sleeping with a boy. Her mother was the school principal and was arrested too for trying to cover up evidence of what her daughter was doing. There should be some way to prevent these kind of sick people from teaching in our schools and being in contact with children. This is terrible and something needs to be done to protect children. There should be some check system in place because this seems to be happening more often in our school systems around the country. This needs to be stopped.

Judged:

23

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
justamom

Loudon, TN

#16 Apr 17, 2012
Thank you for the heads up on this situation. I have a child there and will be talking to him once again about people that can appear to be good and yet have a deeply disturbed side. I am sickened to think that a pedophile is teaching over there. Were I to ever find she was sexually inappropriate with my child, she better pray that the cops get to her before me.

Parents talk to your children often about the wolves out in society. They need to be reminded that their bodies are theirs alone and no one else has a right to look at or touch them that way. Let them know that no adult (or kid) should be talking to them in a sexually suggestive manner. Let them know it is alright to tell you if something like that happens.

A pedophile is a pedophile whether a man or woman.

Judged:

26

21

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
U need to know

Louisville, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2012
hammer02 wrote:
It's scarey to know that someone like this is in the school system in this county or anywhere else for that matter. I think you may be right about lmao being that person. Why else would it upset them so much? It was just in the news about another one being caught up with for sleeping with a boy. Her mother was the school principal and was arrested too for trying to cover up evidence of what her daughter was doing. There should be some way to prevent these kind of sick people from teaching in our schools and being in contact with children. This is terrible and something needs to be done to protect children. There should be some check system in place because this seems to be happening more often in our school systems around the country. This needs to be stopped.
It's pretty obvious that it was her that was objecting to this thread so fiercely. It must have made her think twice about posting again after I said people would put 2 and 2 together and figure out who she is. Anyone can see that her IP is Tellico, she claims to be such a christian. Yes, I did say, "CLAIMS TO BE". Then all they have to do is consider who the new hires are at the school.---I did see on the news where the mother and daughter were arrested due to the daughter who was a teacher having sex with a boy. Her mother was the principal of the school. How could a mother try to cover-up something such as that instead of trying to get her daughter some help. Evidently neither of them considered the child and the effect that it would have on him for years to come. This will not stop or get better until people start speaking up and taking actions to deal with these kinds of sick people.
U need to know

Louisville, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2012
justamom wrote:
Thank you for the heads up on this situation. I have a child there and will be talking to him once again about people that can appear to be good and yet have a deeply disturbed side. I am sickened to think that a pedophile is teaching over there. Were I to ever find she was sexually inappropriate with my child, she better pray that the cops get to her before me.
Parents talk to your children often about the wolves out in society. They need to be reminded that their bodies are theirs alone and no one else has a right to look at or touch them that way. Let them know that no adult (or kid) should be talking to them in a sexually suggestive manner. Let them know it is alright to tell you if something like that happens. Many of us share this concern about sick, evil, disturbed people that are just waiting for a child to influence with their disgusting behavior. No parent should have to continuously remind their child about how to protect themselves from a supposedly grown person who is in a position of authority over them. The sad thing is that if this is not brought to their attention and talked about they could possibly be affected by someone like this and fall into their trap. I say again that schools and churches and anywhere young people are in attendance should take more responsibly by screening people in their facility to avoid having them in the presence of young children.
A pedophile is a pedophile whether a man or woman.
Many people share your concerns about sick, evil, disturbed persons such as this who are waiting to influence a child with their disgusting behavior. No parent should have to contiuously remind their child that there are people like this out there who could possibly be in a position of authority over them. What must a child think when they have always looked up in belief that adults are suppose to protect children. I believe that schools, churches, boy's and girl's clubs and anywhere that children attend should take extreme precautions to prevent these kinds of people from being employed at their facility. Until this happens seems as though the majority of the burden is upon us as parents to make sure we warn our children.
just thinking

Athens, TN

#19 Apr 19, 2012
this reminds me of the gossip wagon. Fill it up, run and empty it. Fill it up again.
Hearing that someone you know, was told by somebody that something happened, does not make it gospel. I think if you were all that concerned, that you would have gone to the authorities, the principal, the school board, someone who could actually help, instead of coming here and making such ludicrous statements.
If she is in fact abusing boys, you are helping her, since you didn't do the responsible thing and go to the authorities.
Be the solution..or be part of the problem.

Judged:

26

20

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Knoxville, TN

#20 Apr 19, 2012
Good Point right there^^

Judged:

25

21

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Womack Thu Barb 1
Jennifer etherton & cherryl rummel Feb 25 Good Grief 4
Duncan School of Liers Feb 23 Finishing Guy 4
Birkholz Runs Flea Market fro Home (Aug '14) Feb 23 Harry Pothead 6
Ricky SLUTton Feb 23 Harry Pothead 141
who will be new loudon coach? Feb 21 Jabroni 8
mandycakes Feb 21 Jabroni 5
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:22AM
Report: Falcons Release WR Harry Douglas
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
NFL11:05 AM
Atlanta Falcons release veteran guard Justin Blalock
Bleacher Report11:26 AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi