Wendi C. Thomas: Step out and parade ...

Wendi C. Thomas: Step out and parade pride in fair choice

There are 3 comments on the Memphis Commercial Appeal story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Wendi C. Thomas: Step out and parade pride in fair choice. In it, Memphis Commercial Appeal reports that:

Why, I'd query in response, attend the Greek Festival? Or go to India Fest? Or visit the Africa in April festival? Saturday's Mid-South Pride Festival and Parade isn't unique, except that the gay community still fights for legitimacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Memphis Commercial Appeal.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2011
I'm glad there will be a pride parade in TN. They certainly need one there. There are lots of controversies going on there which in include a principal allegedly assaulting a student over a gay-straight alliance t-shirt and the principal keeping that club from happening and the ACLU getting involved in it and then there is the Don't Say Gay law.
nergo nerd

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2011
O.M.G thats the last thing we need a bunch of freaks embarrassing the whole state.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2011
nergo nerd wrote:
O.M.G thats the last thing we need a bunch of freaks embarrassing the whole state.
You reap what you sow. You all created the atmosphere which led to these parades. Deal with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When your husband makes you feel like a side pi... (Jul '17) Apr 8 She is a disaster 21
News Legacy of Tennessee's greatest war hero may be ... Apr 7 ironic 2
Has anyone used Craigslist to date people and w... (Sep '17) Apr 2 chaos and calm 4
Larry Smith (Jun '10) Apr 1 hey 13
The Buzz Apr 1 MOCO 1
School Board Gatlinburg Trip Apr 1 Patriotic Citizens 8
Natosha McDaniel Mar 26 Lillizzilez 2

Madisonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages