How can I get my Name of Topix

How can I get my Name of Topix

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not True

Ripley, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Any one know how I can get my name off topix?
Well

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Report the post with your name
Dang

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Don't be a thief its simple!
Erasing one thread just to start another?
Well Well

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
What's your name and I will take it off!
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Just report it and in the comments, put Violation of TOS.
bad azz

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Dang wrote:
Don't be a thief its simple!
Erasing one thread just to start another?
sniff sniff do I smell something? Oh yes I do it's trashy!! Shoooweee!! You're stinking up the whole place. Why do you smell so bad? Oh yea cuz your a trash talker. Everyone pay no attention to this person it goes around thread to thread talking trash about people it doesn't even know. It's very sad it doesn't have any friends and know one will talk to it. Dang, have you took your meds today? I know you get cranky when you don't take them. Poor thang.
Courthouse

Lockhart, TX

#9 Jan 15, 2013
You can go to the courthouse and get it legally changed to "of Topix." Moron.
Jesse

Nebo, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
We need anonymity, we need an anonymous fat woman, we need to be all stealth, we need secrecy, we need to stay hidden, we need a government program...
Noodleheads

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Not True wrote:
Any one know how I can get my name off topix?
Next to the "judge it" button is the report button. Click it and fill it out. They usually take down the offending post within a day.
Fishroy

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Not True wrote:
Any one know how I can get my name off topix?
Really in joy it
Has Been

Cadiz, KY

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Their used to be this dude named Just Crusader That would have been happy to remove it. But I think He got Banned or something.
Fishroy

Tucker, GA

#14 Jan 18, 2013
That list with his name on it
Will get longer
Forever Yours

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Just report it as offensive
Fence

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Don't send them here!
I didn't buy that shit!
Fishroy

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 18, 2013
bad azz wrote:
<quoted text>
sniff sniff do I smell something? Oh yes I do it's trashy!! Shoooweee!! You're stinking up the whole place. Why do you smell so bad? Oh yea cuz your a trash talker. Everyone pay no attention to this person it goes around thread to thread talking trash about people it doesn't even know. It's very sad it doesn't have any friends and know one will talk to it. Dang, have you took your meds today? I know you get cranky when you don't take them. Poor thang.
How about I update my answer to your smart(?)
Ass!!
Okay here goes, FU(|< YOU HO!!!
Yeah than does it!
bad azz

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Fishroy wrote:
<quoted text>How about I update my answer to your smart(?)
Ass!!
Okay here goes, FU(|< YOU HO!!!
Yeah than does it!
after all this time that's what you come up with?! Shoooweee you still stink even under this name. Hmm fishroy that's a better name for you since you do smell like a fish.You Should go to Wally world and buy a bottle of that you know that make your azz smell better stuff. I can smell you from here. Your nasty.
Fishroy

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Now keep posting fuckface and ill find you like I did Alan!
bad azz

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Doesn't feel good does it?! Stop putting people's name on here and maybe just maybe I'll stop. You talking all your crap on here about people when you ain't worth the shit off my shoe. No one wants to be bullied. Do you understand that? Hope your not to childish to comprehend that.
Lost

United States

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Fishroy wrote:
Now keep posting fuckface and ill find you like I did Alan!
What am I missing here?? I keep reading the thread and there's no names, or did they get them deleted already? They love posting others names but if u post theirs they cry lol. Sissys. I think you're my new hero Fish, and they're probably smelling themselves.
bad azz

Tucker, GA

#25 Jan 18, 2013
Lost wrote:
<quoted text>What am I missing here?? I keep reading the thread and there's no names, or did they get them deleted already? They love posting others names but if u post theirs they cry lol. Sissys. I think you're my new hero Fish, and they're probably smelling themselves.
I didn't get anything deleted little lost boy. Your hero was talking trash on another thread and the heat got to hot so it had it deleted. Then it decided to trash talk on this hoping I didn't see it. So I'm sorry your hero is a coward and a stinky trash talker. However if you teach it to stop talking about people and stop putting real names on here I will stop trolling it. It didn't put its real name on here as a matter of fact it keeps changing it fake name on here too. You might consider a new hero. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim warner 24 min U LIAR 3
Need you broken Iphone fixed? (Mar '12) 6 hr Master 15
Seth Montgomery 6 hr Master 3
Labor Unions need to be destroyed 8 hr Non Union 31
tammy ipock 10 hr lastlaugh 1
Amie gibson 17 hr MASTER of PuPPetz 6
Mary Kerns (Oct '12) 19 hr TRUTH U NO 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages