Jashinism in madisonville...

Jashinism in madisonville...

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hidan and Kakuzu

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2011
any jashinists in the area, please comment. We are jashinist that just started and we wanna know more about it and we want to see if there are any even around here, please comment. HAIL LORD JASHIN!
ouchthathadtohur t

Toledo, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2011
Hidan and Kakuzu wrote:
any jashinists in the area, please comment. We are jashinist that just started and we wanna know more about it and we want to see if there are any even around here, please comment. HAIL LORD JASHIN!
What are you talking about, I'm sure you can find a good southern baptist church and they can tell you all about it.
Hidan

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2011
ouchthathadtohurt wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, I'm sure you can find a good southern baptist church and they can tell you all about it.
It is not a christian religion dumbass, you sacrifice blood to jashin every day and pray to him every day and he blesses you, this religion does go by the bible though. in your puny mind you could consider jashin as a form of your god.
Hidan2

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2011
ouchthathadtohurt wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, I'm sure you can find a good southern baptist church and they can tell you all about it.
Hidan is correct. Soomeone like you could consider Jashin as a form of your god. However jashin has no gender such as a christian describes their god. Jashinists aren't held by as strict of a code as the christian god sets for you people.
ouchthathadtohur t

Toledo, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2011
And I suppose you think you are going to get into heaven like this, need I remind you that I only know of one way to enter heaven, and that is to accept Jesus into your heart, and confess with your mouth that you are a sinner, that my friend is the only way.
Kakuzu

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2011
ouchthathadtohurt wrote:
And I suppose you think you are going to get into heaven like this, need I remind you that I only know of one way to enter heaven, and that is to accept Jesus into your heart, and confess with your mouth that you are a sinner, that my friend is the only way.
who said annything about heaven? if you convert to jashin he will allow you to roam the world sacrificeing other imputant souls to plaese jashin, you never die! HAHAHA is that not what you "christians" work so hard to achieve? an eternity with your "god".
ouchthathadtohur t

Toledo, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2011
Kakuzu wrote:
<quoted text>who said annything about heaven? if you convert to jashin he will allow you to roam the world sacrificeing other imputant souls to plaese jashin, you never die! HAHAHA is that not what you "christians" work so hard to achieve? an eternity with your "god".
So let me get this right, you think you will never die?
kid

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2011
Did u just decided to make up this religion ? Jw
Blo

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Kakuzu wrote:
<quoted text>
who said annything about heaven? if you convert to jashin he will allow you to roam the world sacrificeing other imputant souls to plaese jashin, you never die! HAHAHA is that not what you "christians" work so hard to achieve? an eternity with your "god".
vampires
ouchthathadtohur t

Toledo, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2012
kid wrote:
Did u just decided to make up this religion ? Jw
Kid, they don't know it yet but this is a fictional Japanese religion, and if they continue to believe this way, they sure are going to be surprised when they pass from this world. Now I'm not a bible thumper, but I do know where I'm going when I am called home to be with Jesus, and I pray that someone can witness to them before it is to late for them.
Hidan

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2012
One, im not a child, i am 30 years old. Two, this is not a fake religion, manny people follow this religion. this is why i hate you "christians", you think you can go to church and pray to your god then go to the bars and whore houses and he will forgive you later. Jashin does not judge you on your actions, he judges you on how much blood you sacrifice to him and how manny people you convert to jashinism.
elemenopey

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2012
Hidan wrote:
One, im not a child, i am 30 years old. Two, this is not a fake religion, manny people follow this religion. this is why i hate you "christians", you think you can go to church and pray to your god then go to the bars and whore houses and he will forgive you later. Jashin does not judge you on your actions, he judges you on how much blood you sacrifice to him and how manny people you convert to jashinism.
I guess if I wanted to do a bunch of bad stuff, I would side with the one who allowed me to do it, too. Kind of like the "cool uncle" who buys you smokes before you're 18. The sacrificing, and bloodshed just sounds a lil too "south of heaven" to me.
ouchthathadtohur t

Toledo, OH

#13 Jan 1, 2012
Hidan wrote:
One, im not a child, i am 30 years old. Two, this is not a fake religion, manny people follow this religion. this is why i hate you "christians", you think you can go to church and pray to your god then go to the bars and whore houses and he will forgive you later. Jashin does not judge you on your actions, he judges you on how much blood you sacrifice to him and how manny people you convert to jashinism.
Yes my friend it is a fictional religion, and hate is something you should never do, you should love not hate, even the people you do not agree with. You mentioned living forever, do you know of anyone in your fictional religion that has died or did they just not give enough blood? I sure would like to see your response to this question. I only know of one man that gave blood for me and you my friend, and that was Jesus, he died a slow painful death for me and you my friend, I really think you need to rethink what you are doing here.
kid

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2012
Yeah it's just a made up religion from a cartoon
WTFandOMG

Brande, Denmark

#15 Jan 18, 2012
Who says that jashinism is not a real religion? okay so there isn't any bible or anything similar to that, but that dosen't mean that it cant be a religion. as long as there are people who believe in and what jashin stands for. Christianity began in much the same way. so can we just agree on that people can believe in who and what they want without people starts to bitch about it...

not a Christian and not a jashinism
Anonymous

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2012
WTFandOMG wrote:
Who says that jashinism is not a real religion? okay so there isn't any bible or anything similar to that, but that dosen't mean that it cant be a religion. as long as there are people who believe in and what jashin stands for. Christianity began in much the same way. so can we just agree on that people can believe in who and what they want without people starts to bitch about it...

not a Christian and not a jashinism
Oh boy!!!
hmm

Pineville, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2012
christanity was just a made up religon till they got enough fools to believe in it
elemenopey

Pineville, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2012
I am starting the Church of Hadoken. Must have matching red karate gear, and a love for beating up Dhalsim. No animal or human sacrifices needed!! Only little sport cars in small parking garages. World wide travel included. Minor danger involved.
Apply to Chun-Li c/o the local DMV
Thibodeaux

Central City, KY

#19 Jan 19, 2012
You is a buncha damn fools
elemenopey

Pineville, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2012
Thibodeaux wrote:
You is a buncha damn fools
True. But we are fools with churches. What can go wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy, she did it again !!! 2 hr Rattlesnake Pete 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Calhoun for Congr... 948
Pray for our police officers 10 hr REALITY CHECK 54
Where do I go to party? 11 hr Hit and quit 5
Just a little curious about you 16 hr Rattlesnake Pete 12
Prostitutes (Aug '11) Sat Elk Creek 53
Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make drug money?? (Jun '11) Sat fart 848

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages